Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Touching entry from Mama..

Hmm....I was about to declare how much of a great day I had... until I realise some love ones are feeling emo these days... specially today...

XXXX jie seemed to be upset abt her some friendship?

Life isn't a bed of roses...
Life isn't all colours and rainbow...
Life isn't perfect...
ButLife is full of lessons...
I am a bit affected that they are down...
but I gotta be strong to pick them up and walk along...
Its times like these...
all of us need to be strong for ourselves...
when times are low
Its times like these...
all of us need to be a partner ...
a follower...
a friend...
a family...
a support...
for the ones feeling low...
Be strong...
together we will get there...

MAMA G


**When I just read Mama this entry, my tears come down.. Cos she post msg at my wall "ppl change... good or bad... we cannot say... but they do change... just remember when one change...don't forget your roots...friends and family." I reply her "Mama, thanks.. Yap..sometimes even they change, they also dun know.. Always left me out, whenever go down "somewhere".. I hv been keep close 1 eyes.. And I never go down the "somewhere", but ppl will say u go down.. What Logic is it?I always think, no matter how often we hang around often, but sure will sometimes they will left u out on "a place"...I just thinking "Do ppl know wat is TRUE friends".Do themslves really know & think of others feeling? Maybe No, maybe yes.. Just know themsleves know the REAL answer.. Maybe we all got to ask our OWN sleves.. Did we change to other ppl? Or NO.. Maybe urself, will think that NO is the answer.. But the ppl around can see whether we hv change or not?


Mama, thanks for ur comfort.. i just need time to cool down.. cos I always keep closing 1 eyes whenever that things is happened.. But how much, can a person bear level "tahan"? We ourselves shall knoe the answer better than anyone.. Am I rite?

No comments: