Friday, August 28, 2009

MC today...

Today morning, I went to work.. Actually, I plan to do my stock level weekly finished then talk my boss I want to take MC half day.. But when I passed her my Medical Fee claim & MC, she said me what happened? Then, asked me to go home.. Don't work...

She said me, "leg got bubble still wear 3/4 pant.".. I reply her, actually I want to wear sport short, but scare wait u scold me..Then, she said I shall i wear short skirt, I said can't.. cos my leg got alot of marks..Then, she asked me how I get hurt? So, I told her wat happened.. She said why I never told her? I said, "how to tell u?" Ytd u go off 2plus, no1 at my dept.. So, no choice, I asked my HR dept for help... Then, she keep quiet...But thanks lah.. I know she care when she is in gd mood...

So, 10am I left office & go home to rest... and sleep from 2plus to 7pm.. Really feel gd. But leg can't turn to much, cos scare bubble explore..Haiz...


** I was happy to see "someone" msg me, "ommg. ue takecares lehs! ue must takecare of it. dun get infection ok! ;)will miss ue. hehs"... Thanks & really appreciate...me miss u & love u too..

No comments: