Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Campus Yummy @ Republic Poly (11/12/2007)



Today is the day for me super tired. Cos I working 6am - 10am. After working 10am, I rush down to Republic Poly, just all cos of Felicia fliming Campus Yummy @ Republic Ploy. I meet Pamela @ loctaion. Thought she will be there 11am, but at the end she come later than me 11.40am loh. When I reached Republic Ploy, I go to canteen find her. When I reached W4 Canteen, I saw them already start fliming 1st dish. So, I sit far far from her which she can't see me. After awhile, Pam called me, asked me where am I? I told her, where am I? Then after awahile, my friend who study there, called me & asked me where am I? I told her we @ W4. At here, I like to "thanks" my friend for how to go to W4. If not u, I won't have chance see Felicia.
Around 1pm, the host & crews having lunch break, Felicia go & buy dessert eat & not sitting with crews & Desmond. So, I & Pam decide to company her walk down with her buy dessert. When she on her way to buy dessert, alot ppl asked her for taking pictures. After she bought finished her dessert, want to eat, still got peoples want to take picture with her. Felicia eyes keep looking us, like tell us, her "hot" dessert, going to become "cold" dessert.. Haha.. her face so funny.. After taking finshed, she asked her want to eat? We said never mind, we not hungry. She want to treat us dessert, but she said can't treat so much, cos she only bring $10, cos other $ in her make up bag. I said don't need lah. U like that said, like we bully u, force u want to treat us. She laugh. She said "no lah". Just want to make u all happy, cos u all see me like unhappy, inside ur heart got something. Pam & me keep quite, cos both of us really have something inside our heart, not happy with something. Then, Felicia said, "Why u all pull long face? U all see me shall happy? Why keep quite? why u all have Silent War " ah? I reply her; "Pls lah, u thought I so free, quarrel with everyone? Veri tired of quarrel loh". Then, she said "oh!".
After finished her dessert, we walk back & find the crews. On the way, got a group of Republi Ploy students asked Felicia for photo taking. Then, Felicia said "Ok, come group picture" They said "Dun want, want individually picture" Then, Felicia said, "wait the 2 gal scold me, cos they wait for me so long & want to take picture with me, u all got to treat them for drink for letting u all take picture 1st" . Then, me & Pam look @ her, give her a sign that "pls loh" we dun mind. Make us until so "Pai Seh". Then, Felicia laugh. After taking pciture with Ploy students, I scold her, "when did I said I mind of u taking picture with them?" Make us so "Pai Seh". She laugh again..
Around 2pm, we go for 2nd location of Canteen. When we reached 2nd location, I & Pam quickly want to sit near the pool side, (which u all can see the picture above). Cos we like this place that is so relax & nice view. Haha.. Then, Desmond told us, why sit so far? Come nearer to us, I said, " I don't want." Cos I like this view & I don't want let Felicia get scolded by Proudcer. While they waithing for the foods to be serve, me & Pam decide to go & buy "Bubble Tea". While we Q-up, Felicia eyes keep looking @ us. Then, I asked her want me to get a drink for u? She shake her head. Then, I saw her, still looking at the board . So, I decide to walk & asked her, want me to get something for u or not? She smile & answer, "we go & see together". She join our Q & she keep saying "Sorry" to behind people, cos she"Pai Seh" for cutting the Q. I laugh @ her. Then, she told aunty what she want, then she asked have we order? I reply her, haven't. Then she told "Aunty, their bill on me." Then, I told "Aunty, pls dun take her $" Then, Felicia told me, "Y u look down on my $ ah?" I reply, "No lah, I don't dare. Cos you told us, u only have $8 & Joey Mummy shall treat daughter treat, rite?" Then, all our drinks done, she asked "Aunty, how much?" Aunty told her haven't count, but I know that aunty also don't want Felicia treat us. Cos she know that I want to treat her, cos we keep fight to pass the $ to aunty. (haha.. felicia, u want to fight with me of paying bill, u will never win me, cos I everytimes fight for billing & win ^_6).
While they fliming, I sitting near the pool , listen to music & look @ the pool & think of many things. (I think felicia got discovered that). Around 4pm, they go for voting, Pam & me stand far far away & go to the those few shop walking & shopping. When don't have fliming Desmond & Felicia, the 2 of them go shopping. Felicia saw us @ 1 shop of outside window, also come in join us watching, wwhile Desmond standing behind holding umbrella @ point @ her head. While Felicia head up, she hit the umbrella & look behind, it's Desmond. They start to hit 1 another. Pam & I laugh @ them.. Felicia make a pity face, said I never help her.. I laugh until can't stop... Then, we go "mum mum shop", Felicia go inside the shop & get some stuffs. While she stand beside her & company her. After her shopping, she go for the voting. Around 5pm, they wrap up & go back MCS. Pam & I also go back MCS, taking cab. That time, it was a very heavy rain, which I had never face it before.
Aorund 6pm, Felicia come out from RG, she stop the car & say "bye bye" to us. Me & Pam, also say "bye bye" to her, cos we understand that, we can't asked her to come down & chat with us long, cos heavy rain. I make fun of her, told her that "chi chi de deng" & "Zai Yu Zhong, I waiting for u, which I never done that before to u". She smile, cos she know tat I really never done all this things for her b4. But it worth it. Cos at least she know & remember it what I had done for her before.
Lastly, Felicia "thanks" for the "happy times" u had gave me @ Republic Ploy & RG. I won't forget. I will keep inside my heart as a memories.
Finally, to those who Felicia fans, like Jerena, u asked me, why I go for Felicia Loctaion? I want to let u all know 1 things, I had the rite to don't answer all of u questions. Hope u all understand. It is my freedom, I not a thief, have to ask police questions.



No comments: