Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Take Care, My Freinds.

Hi, to those who have been read my blog all this long period. Firstly, I like to say "thanks" for those who had been tag & ask me don't change to Priavte. I appreciate for all the heart you all have. Maybe you all have been get use to read my blog, cos my blog most of the time is telling what i thinking inside & say out @ here. Cos of some reason, I also don't bear to do so. At here, I sincerely like to tell you all "Sorry", I can't. But after 2/12/2007 Felicia event, I can see everything from my own eyes.

1) After I & Ice had quarrel, those friends that I had been know for 6mths, you all had changed. Why I said that? Cos when u all see me @ car park, you all don't even want to say "Hi" to me. You all shall know who u r? Specially Committee members. I hope u all will make it very clear, is bertween me & Ice business. Why u all want to treat me as enemy & stranger? Honestly, I still treat u all as my friends. Even you all saw me, say "Hi" to me, won't be any harm, right?

2) Delphine & Vincent, actually I want to say "hi" to you but the way Vincent see me, like enemy. And I also don't want to see Ice face there. So, I choice to stand very far from you all. To avoid all unnecessary things happened.

3) Legend, I like to say "thanks" for that day, come & say "hi" to me. I appreciate. Sorry, for didn't say much to you, cos I was very tired after work & the past few days work super full.

4) Lijuan, that day when u say "hi" to me, like very scare of me. Why? The answer u shall know.
I don't want to ask.

5) Pam, "thanks" for accompany me for this period when I feeling down & understand me so well than anyone who had been know me for 6mths.

Lastly, I sincerely, hope all Panda Fans & Felicia will stay happy.. Take Care..Love Felicia so much than anyone.

1 comment:

icer_goh said...

Hi, do you know if Lina is involved in a CNY concert on 16 and 17 Feb at Singapore Expo. Do you have any info on this? I can announce to her fans.

Thanks.