Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Star Award with Joanne @ RG 16/12/2007








Today is super tired for me, why? Cos 15/12, I work 1pm - 11pm. Then, 16/12, I work 6am - 3pm. Then after work, rush down to Mediacorp to see Joanne & gave her Full Support for Star Award. She know that I got tickets & will see her @ Star Award, cos I told her 15/12.
When I was @ theatre, when the host announce "The Best Actress 2007", I keep shouting for Joanne name, cos I hope she will get. But the end, she didn't won, let Yvonne Lim won. Then, when come to the "Top 10 actress" announce who is in 18, 16, 14 & 12. I keep calling Joanne name & pray for her, hope she get in. Lucky she was in. But when come to the "Top 10 Actress" result announce, I keep pray fro Joanne, hope she will get. But at the end, she never got in. I was cried & disappointed. Cos before the host annouce the "Top 10", I had a strong feeling that Joanne won't get in "Top 10". I even told Joanne that few day ago, I scare u won't get in "Top 10", I will cried. Joanne told me, "just try the best". I know what she mean already.
After the Star Award, I go RG, wait for Joanne. Around 11.30pm, she come out. She get down her car, she "thanks" us for everything & hug Meiling, Reina & me . When she give me a hug, I wanted to cry but I never. Cos I control myself. Don't let her see I feel sad & all the things that happened to me the past 1mths. Then, after that Me, Meiling, Reina & Pam chat with her & take picture with her.
Lastly, Joanne, I want to tell u that. Don't care what the newspaper & reporter said abt u. Me, Meiling & Reina will always there for u. No matter is 5yrs, 10yrs, 20yrs, 25yrs or even until we old. Our care, love & concern on u, will never change & be there for u. Joanne, I want to tell u,
U r always my best friend. Remember that. It is a promise, won't change.

No comments: