Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gathering With Banana 29/12 @ Bugis

Hmm.. When I post this entry.. Maybe Banana will hit me.. Haha.. But never mind lah.. Just share with everyone..

27/12, banana reached Singapore, she sms me, asked me when I was free? Starting I was told her when I not free, cos I was afternoon shift. But after 1 day think, I plan to sms Banana told her that I will meet her either sat or sun? Want to go "Guan Yin Miao" pray? Then, banana told me meet sat, cos her frez also want to go. Then, I told her, ok loh. Then, we meet sat 10am @ Bugis MRT.

This morning, I wake up 8am, go meet Banana 10am .. When I reached Bugis 10am, Banana already there lah.. Then, we moved on to "Guan Yin Miao". When we at there, Banana & her frez take the stick & pray, while I, I just use hand & heart pray, pray of "bao bei", I don't know why everytimes I pray for her, my tears will come out? After we pray, we go Parco Bugis walk walk, most of the shop have open, so we go to games shop, we see 1 couple, play catch the sweets machine for their kid.. They catch alot sweets but waste alot $$. Then, we go up & walk walk for shopping. When banana & her frez shopping, I can see that they want to buy something but when the see the price, they like don't want to buy, maybe cos expensive or want to save $. When I see this image, make me learn 1 thing, if I was like them, so gd.. Cos they know how to control their own $. Not like me, keep spending alot of $$ on "Bao Bei" & Joanne & never save $. Got how much, spend how much? Maybe I will start change 2008.

Then, around 11.45am, 3 of us plan to go for lunch, we go food junction. Banana & her frez share Korea foods & dessert. As for me, I east western food, (my favourite stall). Then, banana chat with me, how is felicia? how is me & ice?My reply for her is, Felicia is fine. As for me & ice, we never talk already. Cos he don't want talk with me, I fine. Just when saw each other, he stand left side, I stand rite side or stand far far away. Then, she show me, she bought Felicia cover page "style". I told her that 1, I had long time ago. And "nv you" also got. Then, she said, "ah.. tat mean I had never online, not update news lah".. Then, I laugh.. Then, around 12.45pm, I said "bye bye" to banana, cos got to for work 1pm..

Lastly, I like to say "thanks" banana for spend time to meet with me. Hope the 1st impressive, I gave u, no so bad.. Cos I dun wait "someone" said I "ungrateful" ppl. Those who know me well, shall know that I not that type of ppl. Banana, hope u get back ur own town, will be fine.. Take Care, my frez. Sori, can't send u off . Cos I working..

No comments: