Thursday, December 20, 2007

Star Award with Felicia @ RG 16/12/2007




Today is the day that give alot of memories, got joys, happy, sad, disappointed & thought. Why I had those feeling? Let start the page of my story;


[1] "JOYS" - 16/12/2007 is the day of Star Award event that those artiste got their award for those hard work for the past 1 yrs. Of course, I will never failed to attend this event to give my full support of Felicia, Joanne & 1 artiste. When I know that I got this ticket from some one, I was so happy for 2 days. Cos I can see Felicia & Joanne @ TV theatre. Actually when I had got the tickets, I got told Felicia & Joanne that if I don't have the Star Awards tickets from ur fans club never mind. I will wait for u all @ RG. When they heard it abit sad but they understand, cos they know that no matter where they are? My support will always be there. It is a promise I had make for them.


[2] "HAPPY" - When I @ TV theatre, I was sitting upstair which Joanne & Felicia know where is "my old place", every yrs I will sitting. But I never told where I was be sitting, cos I want to see whether they remember still where "old place" ? But I had a feeling they will know. So, whenever the host annouce the "TOP 10" actress got get in Top 18, 16 , 14 & 12, my heart & worry was never failed. I keep holding 2 hand together, pray to GOD, "Oh, pls my Jesus, pls let Felicia & Joanne get in "Top 10". Lucky, they get in the Top 12. Then, when come to "The Best Actress", the host want to announce, I keep shout for Joanne name, hope she can heard & my whistle for her. But at the end, she never got in. Let Yvonne Lim won. I cried. Then, around 9.30pm, the result for "Top 10" actress & actor out. When they announce the gal surname start with "Chen", I know who is it? I shouted "Chen Feng Ling". The answer is correct, when the called Felicia name, I scream & whistle for her. And when she speaking for "Thanks wording", I don't know why I so dare, shout for "Feng Ling". Haha.. Maybe, I was too happy & high & the tear from my eyes come out. I never watch Star Award until cried. Maybe GOD know my answer & wish for today. HE know what I will do in future. At here, I like to say "Thanks, the son of Jesus". Then, Felicia heard my voice, she turn right side & look @ me & smile @ me.

(BAO BEI, JOEY MUMMY HAD DONE MY PART FOR U, HOPE NEVER LET U DOWN & DISAPPOINTED FOR U, REMEMBER WHAT I HAD PROMISE & TOLD U B4?).


[3] "SAD" - Joanne never get in "Top 10" actress. In my heart, I keep asking myself, is it that Mediacorp peoples play cheap? Why I said that, cos I know their way of working. How can 7 princess, only 3 get in? Ou Xuan, Joanne Peh & Fiona Xie not popluar meh? It can't be? Cos they have so many advertising. Why not popluar? I don't believe it loh? I find it is unfair result. I believe other also think so. I cried for Joanne never get in "Top 10".


[4] "DISAPPOINTED" - After the celebration of Star Award, I went to RG, wait for Joanne, Felicia & 1 artiste. The artiste I waiting, had left early, the artiste told me. Joanne around 11.30pm come out from RG, before she come out, I was with Meling & Reina & chating. When we saw Joanne car, I gave Joanne a sign the park aside. Joanne do so. When she come down her car, she gave us a sweet hug. When she hug me, I feel like crying, cos the stress & promble inside my heart had been keep inside too long, when some one hug me, will gave me a kind of comfortable. Joanne, "Thanks" for the sweet heart.
[5] "THOUGHT" - I had read Felicia interview from "Style" magazine. She said ; " I learn that I have vey nice people around whom I can call my true friends. Sometimes you feel like you're alone but if you open up, you might find people who'll turn out to be your good friends."
When Felicia said those words, give me some feeling, glad that Felicia know & understand this type of words.Why I was said that? Cos let us use a PEACE MINDS & HEART to think, we as human being, why GOD send us to this world? Why GOD want us to taste the LIFE of suffer & sweet memories? Why we got to know to know this person in our life? To the person is my "GUI REN" or "TRUE FRIEND"? U & I don't know? Cos it is all need time to know the person around us. Let set e.g. Inside our heart, there are a lock, this lock maybe not easy to open for everyone. Only few of peoples have the key can open our heart. And this key, only we ourselves know. So, whenever we maybe think we are alone, but there are not? Cos there are maybe some1 who always be there for u so long, which u don't know. Until 1 day, u know that the key, u finding is just beside of u, who is always there for u, care of u, protect u & done alot things for u. U don't know. Cos "this key" never told u all the while.
Lastly, I like to be at here, sincerely said "Thank You" to Meiling, Reina & Pam for the support, comfortable for me when I feel sad, down & fall down. It was you all who help me a hand up & stand up again. I will never forget it. Maybe there are some1 who will think that I was just acting & "ungrateful" person. But pls if u don't understand me well, u have no right to judge me & said me. Cos u r not fit to say me. Cos u don't know my charcter well. (You shall know who are u? I talking of).

No comments: