Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Silver Ang gathering @ The Ark 23/12/2007







Today 23/12/07, is the day that make me feel sad & miserable. Why I said that so? Will tell u all later. Like talk abt how where I going today? Early the morning, I went to Corner Stone Church @ Katong, meet Lina go for Service. She come late, so the service start lah, I go in 1st. During the service, the pastor talk abt "Service peoples". When I heard it, I know what Pastor going to share with us. Then, after the service, I sms Lina Ng, asked her where is she? She said she @ downstair, then we sit on the car, cos she rushing to Parkway buy some stuffs for Christmas celebration with her family. So, I company her awhile. After she finsihed her shopping, the 2 of us say "bye bye", then I make a move to The Central @ Clarke Quey.
When I reached The Central, the time is still early for me for The Ark event @ 7pm. So, I plan to go shopping @ there. Around 3plus, Silver manager sms me, told me Silver still feel depressed, want me to make her happy. In my 1st minds, "Oh.. my God? How shall I make her happy?" If those who had read newspaper, shall know that Silver bf had broke off with her, cos he know another gal. I know this news is Silver mnager told me to buy the newspaper. When I read this news, I was so angry & worry abt Silver, cos I know Silver charcter , she is a "soft-hearted ppl" like Felicia Chin. So, I make a trip to City Hall, buy sunflower for her & a card. Why I choice Sunflower? Cos I want Silver like this sunflower so shine. After get my stuffs, I go to The Central of coffee club have a coffee. While I was sitting alone face the window, I order a chocolate, the favour got alcholic.. I don't like it, cos too strong, so I only eat half of the cake. Cos I scare eat finshed, wait my faint. While looking @ the view outside & listen to my I-pod, my minds thinking alot of things. Thinking of Silver, Felicia Chin, Joanne Peh & 1 artise.
Around 5.30pm, I walk to The Ark (Safra Town Club), when I reached there, I saw Silver manger @ entrance, he told me, Silver on the way. He told me alot abt Silver things. Then, the 2 of us called Silver, cos we scared she won't come or meet accident. She never answer her hp. After awhile, her car come. We saw her, we so surprise. Why I said that? Cos so her hair so mess & never make up, wear sunglass. When talk to her, no reply.. Then, I bring her to the rest room, she take a rest & after awhile she make up.. When I see her tie her hair, I can see that she had no mood to tie her hair, cos she tie very long time, never get it done. Me, her manager & M5 artiste all try to make her happy, say alot of jokes.. Starting she no laugh, slowly she laugh. Then, I & her manager set a heart.
When the gathering start, her manager was the host & asked her abt her relationship things, I can see that her face is getting down.. Her manger asked her, "Heard newspaer said that her bf & her broke her & newspaper said she cut herself, it is true?" She said; " She received alot ppl sms her, send regard of her, she want to say "thank u" all of u for the concern. And abt her hand, is not she cut herself, is she move something, hurt her hand". Abt awhile, she started to cried. All of us, can see that she love her bf very much & she can't accept that her bf choice another gal & broke with her. Starting me & her manager don't support her to fall in love, cos Silver is a soft-hearted person, will easy get hurt & cheap. But since she like him so much, we send regards to her.
When come to her singing, she sing her new album song half way, she start to cry, cos this song is specially write by her manager. Her manager write for Silver & her bf, abt their relationship, when they together last time. But now, when she sing & think of the past, her tears come out, can't con't to sing. No choice got to stop for 15mins. After 15mins, she ok, we invite her to stage & sing again. This time, she sing finished. And I go to stage gave her the sunflower. She so surprise & look @ me & smile. Then, I go down stage. Her manager @ the stage, "sabo me" told everyone that, I go Suntec & the sunflower how much I bought? And i was so worry of Silver, just want to make her happy, I go & get the flower for her. I look @ her manager. Silver looked & me, I can see that she feel touched for what I had done. To me, I always don't asked for artiste any rewards or credit, cos I just want them to live Happy & safe. And rewards & credit is GOD gave me 1, not artiste.
Lastly, Silver i want to tell you 1 thing, no matter how is ur feeling now? I want to tell u that, I want u to live HAPPY. Cos the path u want to go on, is very long. Don't cos this stupid guy & make urself unhappy & miserable. Is it worth? Do he know what u had done for him? Do he know u cried. Just want to tell u that no matter, I will always be there for u & care of u.

No comments: