Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 Memories I had with.

Firstly, I want to say "Happy New Year" to all my friends & Felicia Fans. Cos I know that you all will read my blog often. Here, I sincerely like to say "Thank You" for all of u, making effort to read my blog. Here, my going to start my story;

What I had done in the past 2007 & have memories for 2007? How shall I said leh? Half of the mths is Happy, half of the mth is Unhappy. If those who know, shall know what I mean?

Event that I go for Felicia 2007:
[1] I - weekly issue 500 event
[2] Vitagen @ Raffle City
[3] Army @ Suntec
[4] Fliming "The Path Of Gold" @ CHIJMES CHURCH
[5]Campus Yummy [NTU, SP & RP]
[6]Ice Skating Gathering
[7]Flea Market [8days]
[8]Star Awards 2007 [16/12]
[9]Countdown 2008 @ Boon Lay Place [31/12]

Honestly, I had never thought that I will had so many chance to see Felicia during 2007.

At here, I like to use my "bottom of my heart" to thanks alot of peoples, who I know during this 2007 & gave me alot of happy momeries. Here is the list,

ARTISTE

[1]Felicia Chin
[2]Joanne Peh
[3] 1 artiste
[4]Silver Ang
[5]Tang Miao Ling
[6]Chen Hui Hui
[7]Mi Xue [Hk artiste]
[8]Xue Li [Hk Artiste]
[9] Cheryl Chen Xue Er
[10] Lina Ng
[11]Yanfu [2moro]
[12]Ella


Felicia Fans

[1]Pamela
[2]Ade
[3]Banana
[4]Amanda
[5]Amelia
[6]Lijuan
[7]Teddi
[8]Delphine
[9]Vincent
[10]Charlie
[11]Darren
[12]Legend
[13]Aili
[14]Hoetian
[15]Von
[16] Xiao Hui
[17]Hp
[18]Sianz
[19]Ting
[20]Passerby
[21]Hyde
[22] Ice [Even we quarrel, never talk, but I still never forget u, cos I not "ungrateful people"]
[23]Jerena [Even I don't like u ask me ask so many questions abt me, but I still never forget u]
[24]Sean
[25] Cheryn
[26]Melissa

Joanne Fans

[1]Meling
[2]Rina
[3]Adria


Happy Memories;

[1]When I was with Felicia, cos she everytimes try to make all funny thing, tat make me laugh. And thanks for taking so many together picture with me, all I keep im my memory card, hp memory card, hp wallpaper, computer, Ipod picuture folder. And 3yrs ago, u gave me photo, I still keep in my photos album &
remember wat u had gave me b4? (sorry, can't tell u all).

[2] When I was Joanne Peh, she is also another funny person, when take picture, alot funny action, she will laugh herself. Joanne thanks for attend BBQ of ur fans gathering after ur work. And the sweet hug from u after Star Awards 16/12/07. Cos it is the 1st time, U hug me.

UNHAPPY MEMORIES;

[1] Abt me & Ice. Inside of my heart, I always think that we all support Felicia,
and other Felicia fans also, why want to have selfishness, jealous peoples? Why so many quarrel between Felicia fans? Why can't have a PEACE heart to support OUR FELICIA? I don't like to see that. I think Felicia also don't like to see that.

[2] Silver Ang case, why Silver bf want to hurt Silver? Why want to break her heart? Until now, she still feeling down. Don't answer any call. Silver, hope u will get well soon. Do u know how worry, i am? Cos u are my frez. I dun like to see my frez sad.

All the Peoples above, I like say "Thanks" for coming into my life to know all U. Maybe sometimes, we will have some mistaken & quarrel. But there are sometimes, is I control of my
temper too long, that why will scold u. Specially Felicia. Specially at here, I like to "Sorry" to u, sincerely from my bottom of my heart. I never mean. U also shall know that I too care, concern, love, protect u & mind of u too much. Like what we always said that "When we love some one too much, sometimes we never mean to hurt the person u love". That why, now I force myself, don't think so much & choice the life that I want. Like Joanne had said above this words; "I’m all excited about the new year. Perhaps it’s an excuse to start anew, and to focus on what lies ahead. That’s why I’ve set myself a new year resolution to de-clutter my life. I have the urge to trash, organise and clear some space at home, because I think the environment that we live in will affect the sort of aura that surrounds us too. It’s not superstition, it’s more like a psychological encouragement that if I can be free from all these material possessions, I can be free in spirit. There is too much negative energy in the world. Everyday in the news, there are bound to be (at some point) disasters, accidents, political turmoil, murders, suicides, family disputes, legal tussles and so on.

We shall Thankful to that we have "FATE" to know those peoples in our world & life when we still alive. Maybe some of them u know can be ur TRUE FREZ, maybe just passby ur life, maybe they are some ppl make use of u, maybe they are some ppl who hurt u deeply. But ask urself from ur heart, how many times? U choice to close 1 eyes to don't care many times. Like what I am?

Lastly, before I end my 2007 memories, just want to tell all of, FORGET ABT THOSE UNHAPPINESS THINGS, CHOICE THE HAPPY PATH U WANT. COS LIFE IS SHORT, U WILL NEVER KNOW WHETHER U WILL LIVE 2MORO OR UR FREZ WILL STILL BY URSIDE FOR U 4EVER OR? JUST TREAURSE NOW WHAT U HAVE. DON'T MAKE URSLF REGRET 4EVER.

BAO BEI FELICIA, DO U KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS U? EVERYTIMES NO CHANCE CHAT WITH U....TAKE CARE. LOVE U 4EVER.

No comments: