Sunday, June 3, 2007

i-weekly 500th issue autograph session @ Bugis






I went for the I-weekly 500th Issue autograph session, I had bought sunflower for my bao bei felicia, I told my friends that I want to give her a surprise, I don't want to let her see that I was holding a flower, if not no surprise for her lah. Lucky, all my friends help me cover it.It was a very hot day. There are alot of peoples @ bugis under the hot sun. Including me, rina, iceberg, delphine, vincent, teddi. Felicia, Fiona & Rui En come @ 2.15pm. After awhile, they go stage & say hi to people who @ bugis, tell us what they busy now & so on.. After awhile, autograph session start. They sitting where shall they seat starting is Rui En, centre is Fiona Xie, Last 1 is Felicia Chin.

We was queue up for the autograph, we not the 1st people go up, abt around 5th go up the stage..When I on stage, fiona saw me.. wow, she keep talking with me, ask me, how am i? Long time no see? what u busy with? As for me, I keep answering her question, don't have chance to take her picture & Felicia. After Fiona chat with me, i quickly go to Felicia there & chat with her, while she busy signing, my hands was out, gave her the surprise, she was so shocked. Cos I never told her that I will gave her something.. Haha.. (Felicia hope you don't mind, it is my surprise for you, cos I want to see the face when u see the surprise, ur face was so cute, heehee..) Then, Felicia said "thanks" to me, then I told her see you later, she also reply me, see u later.

After that, me rina & her friend go RG, we take rina's car. Then, iceberg, Delphine, Vincent & Teddi take cab to RG. We @ RG wait for Felicia bus come back. Around 3.30pm they reach RG. Felicia come down from the bus, she go to her car, fiona also go to her car, cos she sit Felicia's car, dun know go where? Then, her car come out, she stop @ the side, alot of people ask her for autograph & take pic with her.. While we chatting very happy, her manager car come out, she chase felicia go off & stop us for chatting with her & take pic with her.. I was so angry & unhappy. Why she everytimes like that? I believe that felicia will want to chat with her fans long. Cos she don't bear to left her fans disappointed. Cos I can see from her eyes..

Felicia, anyway, thx for all the happiness memories, u had gave to me. I will put inside my heart. Even someone told me that we have long time never meet up for gathering, since 3 yrs ago, when the fans club haven't start, we meet @ paragon until now.. But I told myself, at least, we often sms each other, no matter how often we have meet up, but I believe that our friendship is 4ever & last, rite?
I found that alot of people ask me, am I work for mediacorp before? I keep reply them, ya but is last time. Working @ media, there are alot of memories but what past is already past, I dun want to say again. Who know me & happen to read my blog, I hope you all will understand & thanks for ur concern.

No comments: