Sunday, June 24, 2007

~Indonesia Trip Part 4 @ Semarang Indah Kampong 17/6~

~ My Favorite Nephew, ride on motor, r they cute?~

~Washing Clothes by Hands~

~My Favourte Kampong~

~ My Favourite Drink "Teh Manis"~

~ My Favourite Food - "Opor Ayam"~

After pray my grandparent, on the way to Kampong, halfway we take a break for lunch. When I @ Indonesia, I like to order "Teh Manis", this drink the taste is like green tea favour. Then, if got "Opor Ayam", I will also will order. Cos this 2 items is my favourite.. Heehee... After having our lunch, we start our journey to my favourite "Kampong".

When we reached Kampong, I started to take out my camera to take picture of Kampong. How the place like? And how the life they live is? Here, is the above picture, which you all can see.. When we @ Kampong, we said "hi" to the neighbourhood. I found that alot of them had looks old & some had died, when I young, I like to go 1 neighbour house to eat her sweets, which she make by herself very nice & everytimes when she saw me come will gave me free sweets, but she had died. Too bad I can't eat her sweets which make by herself anymore lah.
I like the life of Kampong cos there is no pressure & worry this, worry that. I know that the Indonesia people life is poor but I can see they happy. That what I looking of. No pressure, no backstab. I remember when I young, I go back Indonesia, I everytimes ask my 1st uncle ride me go out by taking his motor. (Which you all can see the picture, my nephew sit on the motor.)
Indonesia people don't have washing machine, they use hands washing by washing box to wash the clothes, (which you all can see the above picture by neighbour)
After visit the Kampong trip, we all home. The time is already 6.30.pm (Indonesia Time). Then, we quickly go for Dinner, cos we will start for our journey 9.00pm overnite @ Van to Jakarta, it's take 9hrs to Jakarta. Wow.. on the van, I can sleep well.. Cos can't move body too much & backside pain...
Will update the Jakarta Trip soon....



No comments: