Sunday, June 24, 2007

~Indonesia Trip Part 6 @ Jakarta 19/6~

















~Small Crocodile~
~Wow, the tortoise so big~

~Seaworld Indonesia~

Today, we wake up 7.00am cos we going for buffect breakfast & start for our 'Happy Day". After our breakfast, around 9am, we start our 1st journey to Seaworld Indonesia. It is somethings like our Singapore "Underwater" but there is abit different that, there can see alot small crocodile. After see the Seaworld, we go to our 2nd Journey, which is my 4th uncle said like Disneyland. But to me, I feel like more Theme Park, cos alot things to play.

We reached "Kawasan Indonesia Tornado", there was so many peoples. I play alot games, which you can see from the pictures above.. heehee.. The most I like is "Merry-go- Around", cos it is the 1 which we young, we all like to ride. When I ride it, I feel so happy, cos I had find back my childhood. I ride 2 times which my 4 little nephew & niece. I think when you all see, you will also like it.. After ride all the "happening games", we take a boat to see all the "dolls" which got alot country. I find that they make the dolls so nice & cute. (which the above picture). After see the dolls, we go Mcdonald eat our lunch. Wow, there ws so many peoples, that we can't get seats straight away, we got to wait sometimes for seats. Around 20mins, we get seats, we separte into 2 parts seats. Then, me & my 2 sisters go & order all our foods. While I eating my nuggets, I saw a small kitten, come to my chair below.. I find it's so cute. I take picture wif it.

After taking our lunch, we con't our part 2 games. We play until 6pm then left the "Kawasan Indonesia Tornado". After that, we go back our Hotel bath. On the wway home, the traffic is super super Jam, around 8.30pm then reached Hotel. Then, we quickly bath then go for Dinner. After Dinner, go back Hotel, have an early rest, after long day "Happy Hours". Next day morning, got to go Bandung..

No comments: