Sunday, June 24, 2007

~Indonesia Trip Part 3 @ my grandparent temple 17/6~

Today early the morning 7.00am (Indonesia Time), I wake up. Cos we got to go the mountain to pray my grandparent & then go to my mum's Kampong, when she was young where she stayed.

Around 8.30am (Indonesia Time), we left my 4th uncle house, then my 4th uncle drive the van. They are around 14 peoples going, my side got 9 peoples already, plus my 4th unlce & his wife, my 1st aunty, my 2nd unlce & 3rd uncle. From my unlce house to my grandparent temple, the journey was abt 2hrs. When we reached my grandparent temple, we go & pray them. After pary them, we go & pray my 1st uncle who died from sickness. After pray the 3 of them, we start to use coin to ask my grandparent permission that whether we can leave the temple. The 1st person throw the coins is my 4th uncle, the coin appear 2 head, they said that if appear 2 head mean we can't leave. Then, follow by my 3rd uncle, he throw also the same. Then awhile, my 4th uncle asked my mum try throw, my mum also same. They said that we have been so long never come Indonesia, around 14 yrs, so fast want to go, my grandparent don't allow us to leave. After 10mins, my 2nd uncle, try to throw the coins, it's appear the same 2 head. He don't believe, he throw again, still the same. Then, after 10mins, my mum asked me to try throw the coins. Before I throw, i told my grandparent: "I know that you all don't bear us to leave so fast & early but we really don't have much time, we got to go alot of place later & tonite got to take van to Jakarta, the journey is 9hrs.After pray you all, we got to go Kampong, invite the Kampong peoples, hope you can understand." Then, when I throw the coins, it's appear 1 head & 1 tail.. Haha.. we was so happy. Then, we all stand up & pray & thanks my grandparents, then said bye bye to them & 1st uncle. Then, we start to moved to our next journey "Kampong".

No comments: