Sunday, June 24, 2007

~Indonesia Trip Part 2, on the way to Semarang 16/6/2007~


Around 4.15pm (Singapore Time), Indonesia Time is 1 hrs late (3.15pm), (So the following days & parts, I will use Indonesia time to updated). We reached Solo City Airport. After we had chop our passport, we take our luggage. After we had knowledge our total 6 luggage, we come out from the gate. Once we come out, we saw our 3rd uncle & my mum eldest sister & the driver waiting for us. The driver & 3rd uncle help us take carry our luggage to the van.

Then, we quickly board the van, on the way to my mum hometown Semarang. From Solo Airport to Semarang, the jounery is around 2 ~ 3hrs. So, when on the van, I look @ the roadside, while looking, my eyes cannot "Tahan", want to sleep lah. Maybe too tired.. So, sleep on the way until reached Semarang..
Around 7pm (indonesia time), we reached Semarang, my 4th uncle hse, where we will stay @ his hse for 2 days..His hse is so big, he is a businessman, got 3 maids & 20 workers work for him @ his factory. Then, his maids help us carry our luggage to 2nd floor. We all 5A4C share 1 big room. Then, we quickly bath & go out for dinner..
The follwing day is my super tired day..will updated soon...

No comments: