Sunday, June 24, 2007

~Indonesia Trip Part 5 @ Jakarta 18/6/2007 ~

~My bedroom, abit mess~ Heehee.....

~Grand Tropic Suite Hotel Living Room~


~Jakarta Traffic Jam~


After taking overnite van from Semarang 17/6 to 18/6 morning. Around 9.00am (Indonesia Time), we reached Jakarta, which is the central of Indonesia. Actually shall be 6am reach, but Jakarta the traffic is so heavy, that why we reached there late. (which u can see the pic above, I take from my hotel room). Everday Traffic Jam, I hate the jam.


We stay @ Grand Tropic Suites Hotel, there is 3 room & 1 big living room, inside 1 unit, which divide into 3 family. 1 room is me, my mum, my 2nd sis & her daughter & my mum eldest sister. 2nd room is my 4th uncle & his family. 3rd room is my eldest sis & her family. The driver sleep @ living room. After we had check in, we quickly bath & start our shopping, until nite.

No comments: