Thursday, June 28, 2007

~Indonesia Trip Part 9 @ Sari Ater Hot Spring 21/06/2007 ~

~My Beloved Nephew Dennis~ He is very cute.






Now, we at Sari Ater Hot Spring where is it @ Bandung . Haha.. I like the Hot Spring very much, cos it is an open place.. See, I also Hot Spring wif my legs, not body. Cos I can't make my shirt wet. Didn't bring extra shirt.. Then, we walk down half way, the rain start to rainning. Wow, the rain so big, that we didn't bring umbrella. But there can rent Umbrella. When raining, the kids will quickly went to us, ask do we need umbrella rent? So, we rent 4 umbrella to the main entrance. Then, my 4th uncle pay the kids the $.
After the Hot Spring, we go back the hotel bath, then went out for dinner. After dinner, we go back sleep. Cos 22/6 morning, we got to take van back to Semarang, the jounrey will be 11hrs.. Haiz.. me going to suffer again... backside going to pain... Around 10pm (indonesia time), I went to sleep lah..

Will updated my blog soon...

No comments: