Sunday, June 24, 2007

~Indonesia Trip Part 1 @ Changi Airport 16/6/2007~

Today (16/06/2007), is the day for me to enjoy my 7D6N holiday to Indonesia. My flight is 2.15pm taking Silk Air. Around 11.30am, the maxi cab had come & fetch us from my house, which I had called & book the Maxi Cab. Around 12pm, my family & me had reached Changi Ariport T2. Then, we drop down the cab, quickly go to Row 11 for check-in. Haha.. the time is still early, so not alot peoples check-in.

After Check-in, we all go for lunch @ Mcdonald. Around 1.22pm, I received a call which appear priavte, so I quickly answer the call. While I answer the call, one of my hand is holding nugget, one hand holding my hp. When I answer the call, I said; "Hello". The other line is a gal voice, she said; "Hello, may I speak to Joey Mummy? Then, she start to laugh". Then, I can recognize that the voice is my Bao Bei Felicia called. Cos only 1 people will call me "Joey Mummy" & her voice is the 1 I know. Then, we had a short talk on the phone.. After I put down the phone, I feel so happy, cos Bao Bei remember wat time I fly & the date.. Heehee..

Around 1.50pm, we quickly go for our boarding check point.. Before, we boarding, the security guards scan our bag.. My mum bag got bring alot small mineral water bottles for the kids to bring. But they don't allow us to bring in, they want us bring finished, then they throw away our bottles.. Be the flight fly, I sms Bao Bei said I want to fly lah, going to off hp lah. After sms her, I off my hp. Then, the flight 2.15pm sharp fly off.

No comments: