Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Out of Town 16/06/2007 - 23/06/2007


Hi, my all friends.... I like to informed you all that, I will be out of town 16/06/2007 - 23/06/2007. So, I won't on my hp, when I oversea.. But you all can still sms me or tag my blog. When I come back on 23/6, 24/6 I off, I will check all the sms & tag board, you all had send me. You all will ask me where I go? HK, Taiwan or Bangkok? All is wrong.. I going Indonesia there to see Disneyland. I will updated the pic, when I come back..

So, guys, I will miss U all.. Specially my Bao Bei Felicia Chin.. haha.. now, it's time u going to miss me..I think ur ear will be veri "PEACE", cos no 1 "neh" @ ur ears.. Heehe... Just kidding..

Miss U lot, Felicia. when i @ Indonesia...

Take Care Felicia, Delphine, Teddi, Iceberg & so on...


No comments: