Monday, June 11, 2007

Joanne with Jollity Fan Club gathering 10/6/2007

~ It is not joanne's care~ (Rina's Car)

~Joanne use Dustin Cover, play on me, while I help her take drink~

~Joanne hug her "old friend"~

~Joanne's Funny Face, while eating~

~Joanne, Happy Belated Birthday~

~Joanne & Me funny picture~

~Delphine, Joanne, Teddi & me~

~ Group Picture~

Today is the day that we having fans club gathering with Joanne. When I met Rina @ Parkway, I discover that, they are some of them is not Joanne fans, is some one friends..I feel that it's shall not call "Jollity Fans Club Gathering", shall call "Non-member fans club gathering". We reach Rina's house about 6.30pm, then they all start to BBQ, while I, Delphine & Teddi inside sitting, cos we dun know those group of them..

Joanne reached Rina's hse 8pm, cos she called up when 7.30pm, told us she will be there abt 8.00pm.. So, we all start gathering outside of Rina's hse BBQ, while waiting for Joanne came.

8.05pm Joanne arrived. When Joanne enter Rina's hse, she start say "hi" to all of us.. When I see her, i dun know why I not like normally when I saw her.. Slowly, I start to know the answer inside of my heart already.. Then, Joanne start to eat BBQ, while she eating, Delphine, Teddi & me, start to take her pic, with all funny pic when she sitting eating foods.. When Delphine & Teddi took Joanne pic, I can see some1 face like not happy that we disturb her & taking her pic..
Then, when I help Joanne take drink from dustin bin, she open the cover want to cover my head.. When I take out the drink, she act blur.. She think I dun know.. :x

Delphine & Teddi got asked me, want to take pic with Joanne, I said dun want, cos I dun want wait some1 say me..Then , later Delphine & Teddi, ask me, want to serve cake to Joanne or not? I said dun want lah, wait some1 not happy, cos that person got discuss with me, when Joanne haven't come. So, I keep the promise. But they said since I get the cake for Joanne, why dun want to serve the cake? So, i decide to ask Joanne permission, cos I dun want wait she unhappy? She said "Ok". So, i quicky, go in take the cake.

Around 8.45pm, Joanne said shall we take group pic to me, then I said ok. then we start to take group pic. Here, it is.. All of us, oso got take pic with her solo.. Around 9.15pm, Joanne going off, all of them send Joanne off, while I stand @ the gate see her off, she didn't see me.. Cos I dun want stand near her, cos I know my tear want to come out.. Not cos I dun bear her leaving, is cos got some reason. Onli 2 ppl know wat is it..

Lastly, I like to say "thanks Joanne for spending the time with the gathering" , I know u are busy fliming now, but u willing to make effort to meet us. This special day, I will keep inside my heart. Cos I dun know next time, will I have the chance or not? Or will be invite for the gathering again.. Take Care, Joanne. Dun know when I can see u again?

No comments: