Friday, January 30, 2009

我没事,才好。。

Hello, all my dear reader.. How are u all? Long time no see.. I know that alot of you got send me msg, asked me when I will open my blog to public again? Me just want to tell you all. Sorry. Cos I had been keep protect my personal life & also those peoples around me, including my friends.. Cos I treasure them & protect them.

And when I found that, I always try to be good & nice to those friends around me, but they never know of it.. Even mistaken me.. So, I also tired & sianz now..Anyway, I know what I shall do for & live for now..

Got one friend send me a pic & msg, when I see the pic & sms..Make me laugh.. Cos damn funny.. Shhhh......I think the person know who I talking of...

**I still want to tell all those friends who have been with me so long & know me well & those who have MIA for long times,& those my dear readers, I miss u all...So, hope to see u all tag me again & ME WAS BREAK DOWN, need all those comfort & "lames" jokes.. Even a short msg or sms, I also feel COMFORT & HAPPY..

2 more Valentine day coming, how u all going to celebrate? With ur lover? or best friend? No matter what, just hope u all enjoy ur days with the "loves" one.. YEah...

Enjoy watching "珠光宝气".. Keep chasing rental DVD.. YEAH..

No comments: