Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fiona Advance Birthday Celebration 17/01/2009












Sat, after Tampines Giant, I went to Tampines Mall Bread Talk to get a small birthday cake for Fiona, cos her birthday is coming. While she was going for the 3rd location AMK Hub, I go get the cake & then go to RG.

Around 10.30pm, Fiona & the Carlsberg casts come back.. Around 5mins later, Fiona come out. She never drive, Xue ting go & call her, while my back face her, at the same time light the candles.She kena "shock"..Haha.. When she stand in front of us, both of us sing "Happy Birthday" song to her. Then, after she cut the Mocha Nut cake. 3 of us eat together & Fiona eat finished 1st.. Haha.. After we eat finished, we still left some cake, I asked Fiona to take back home... Then, we started our potography session...
After 30mins, Fiona on call cab, want to go home lah...then we send her to cab. Then, we go home lah..
**It was a simple, surprise birthday celebration.. Fiona keep call me, "mama".. Cos I was like "mama" give her tissue.. cos she was so dirty, after eat the cake, she use her hands clean on her dress.. OMG.. Then, I offer her wet tissue.. From tat period, she started call me "mama".. Haiz, now so many ppl, called me "Joey mummy", "mama", "Joeyma". Haha.. I think I going to be old soon.. cos I haven't get marry, so many daughters & all so big already..Haha....But in my heart, there is only 2 daughters, I admit them, they are QQ & Felicia. It will never change......

No comments: