Thursday, January 1, 2009

Settlers Cafe with Felicity Members








After countdown, Me, Delphine, Vincent, Lijuan, Von, Hanlyn, Yi Jing & cousin from Vivo City take cab to Clarke Quay. We actually plan to go The Central but all the shop had closed.. Then, Von suggest to go to Settlers Cafe.. So, we all go to Settlers Cafe which we all had gathering during Felicia fans club that time...

We from 2.30am - 5.30am at there, play alot of games. E.g Act it out, 鸡蛋,Pandan Cards... I specially like the games of Pandan Card & 鸡蛋,Cos alot of fun...Which u all can see from the above pictures...

**I like to say Thank you to Delphine, Vincent, Von, Li Juan, Hanlyn, Yi Jing & her cousin for giving me a brand new day, new start of 2009 & have alot of fun during at the Settlers.. Like to wish all of u Happy New Year & all my SWEETS friends : QQ, Felicia & Joanne, Happy New Year.. Thanks for giving me a GREAT memories & fun in 2008. And also won't forget all my friends friends those I know.. Thanks for always control my temper...Let us move on & looking forward 2009...

No comments: