Friday, January 30, 2009

Thanks for all the CNY sms & wishes msg

I like to thanks above peoples, who have been send me sms, wish me "Happy New Year":



[1]Aileen Tan 陈丽贞



[2]Hong Hui Fang 洪慧芳



[3]Zheng Ge Ping



[4]Banana (Malaysia)

[5]Teddi

[6]QQ

Thanks above peoples, who have wish me "Happy New Year" face by face;



[1]Felicia



[2]Joanne



[3]IXF



[4]Delphine



[5]Vincent



[6]Lijuan



[7]Von


Thanks above peoples, who send msg @ facebook

[1]Delphine

[2]Ivy

[3]Lijuan

[4]Simon

[5]INF

[5]Melvin Tay

[6]Liangyi

[7]Clement

[8]Pauline

[9]Yijing

[10]Cheng Ying

[11]Evonne

[12]Calab

[13]Louis

[14]Hazel's dad

Thanks for above peoples who send me msg @ MSN

[1]Melissa

[2]Rina

[3]Elaine

[4]Geo (Malaysia)

[5]Angie (Malaysia)

[6]Christalle

[7]Shi Qian

**Thanks for the peoples who wish me "Happy New Year", really appreciate...你们有心了。。Hope u all have fun CNY.. And also got alot of AngBao... heehee..^_^

No comments: