Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fiona CNY Carlsberg Event @ Tanglin Halt Road 16/01/2009








Last Friday, I was going Fiona event of 2nd location (Blk 48 Tanglin Halt Rd) 8.30pm & 3rd location (Blk 7 Eunos Cresent) 10pm, the 1st location (Blk 101 Yishun Ave 5) 7pm, I never go, cos it was very rush for me after my work & also far frommy working place. Actually, I was plan to don't go down the event, but xueting asked me, am I going down? So, I also find anything to do, so I go down & see..
Fiona around 8.25pm reached Tanglin Halt Rd, when the casts reached. They all playing games...Then after they playing games, they go to Eunos.. Around 11.30pm the event end. Me at Xueting take MRT home..
**It was a tired day for me, after work, rush here & there. And the one whole week, i was like slack in the office, still in my birthday moods...

No comments: