Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009 Countdown at Vivo City






























































Yesterday is a DAMN tired day for me, why? Let us start my whole story from morning to midnite.. Hahaa...

7am I wake up, going to prepare for work.. But when I wake up, I was not feeling well, keep vomitting.. Maybe cos I was not enough sleep the past 2 days.. That why.. Will become like that.. So, I was no choice have to go see doctor & take MC & medicial...Then, after I see the doctor, I go home & start to online & awhile.. Then, I take a short snap.. Then, abt 12.30pm, I left my house to meet Lijuan, Von & Yi Jing @ Vivo for Q up @ the open air...Then, while we kill our time, we talked crapped & talk with Rui An chairman.. Around 4pm, we all move to the air con side, cos the guards told us to do so.. So, we all follow the Q & move in..

Around 6pm plus, Delphine, Lijuan & Vincnet had come from Sunshine Plaza. They come early in 3plus. Just cos they rush to do banner for Felicia. So, they help us pack our dinner. As for me, I was sit at corner & take a snap. Cos I was not feeling gd moods.. So, I just want to stay aside & make myself cool down, I don't want wait start to quarrel with ppl.. Just I always think that, how I know that they don't know abt tat things, cos since you all told me is cfm? So, I also thought they all also know. It is what I thinking inside.. And kena get say by ppl...

When Delphine come back, She asked me what happend to me? I never tell her. Cos I just dun want to have any more arguement...Then, we all have our Mcdonald dinner...Around 9pm, the Q can go in.. So, we go in. The tickets got different. The ticket with Mediacorp chop will have stand in front of the stage.. Those without the Mediacorp chop will be sitting behind.. So, me, Delphine, Vincent, Hanlyn, Lijuan, Von was standing in front... Yijing & her cousin was sitting...

Around 10.30pm, the show start.. we had alot of fun at there. I was just busy taking pic & Video of the show.. Got 1 part, Felicia & Ben Yeo come to our side...Got shoot us.. Me don't want get shoot.. Cos I don't want ppl to see me on TV. Felicia saw us & keep look at us.. Hahah...

After the show, we go to carpark meet Felicia.. We had a short time with her. We all buy a cake for her, to have a brand new yr for her...Then, after ahwile her PA told Felicia that we rushing off. Then, before Felicia left.. We had a group picture with her..Too bad don't have taking pictures with her the past 3 days...

**Have a Great countdown with those fun friends & see Felicia.. Even I feel bad for Joanne, that it is her 1st time, she invole of countdown, I never go.. But it is really hard to make a choice when 2 artiste I like the most & have same time perform. Just don't like ppl said tat something ytd. Hope next time, before what u said, think of how i feel? Even u also think for the artiste u like most & don't know that another artiste.. If u want to say me tat. I just don't want to said out. Just choice to say "Sorry, I dun know & say some straight words out from my HEART.. After I said out, I won't take it to Heart anymore. It is my pattern..

Hope in my 2009 will have a lot of HAPPY & FUN days.. Not so many arugement & mistaken between me & all my friends.. And also hope we will know each other better.. It is what I want...11 more day is my birthday.. Sianz & boring...

**Important: Thanks Felicia for all the SWEETS memoeries & Sweets worms. And thanks of make fun of me, "wow, so sexy".. Thanks for the GREAT hug..Really appreciate & touched.. Thanks "I not Felicia" for the sweets, u treat us. And thankd for help us so much on Felicia & also thanks for take care of Felicia..U R A GREAT & NICE person.

No comments: