Monday, January 26, 2009

Is It The Time can't turn back?


When I wrote this entry, is I use a very PEACE HEART & MINDS to blog & write. I not going to scold or shoot anyone here. Just voice out some of my feeling after so many things happened between the 5 of us...Let me say by one by one;
[1]Delphine - is a nice gal & friend, who is always lend me her ear & shoulder to me.. She is the one who always know that when I was happy, sad, angry & when want to cry? And she is a friend who I always treasure until now, even after so many things issue beetween 2 fans club.. We still gd friends, we still can jokes & fun together.. Cos we often make things clear, if anything unhappy things. Cos we dun want make things have a distance. Delphine, thanks.. I know ur promble, u also know my prombles, I really dun know what to do? Shall I just do it or not? I really dun know? I dun bear to hurt anyone of u or the one I support. I really dun bear...
[2]Vincent - is a nice guy & friend also. Yes, I admit before that, I was very of Vincent for saying me those words on 31/12/2008. But I just want to tell u, I never mean it. And I don't know all abt it.Just want to say Sorry, I admit my fault. And I also very treasure him as my friend. That why, I keep pulling him as my friend back. I appreciate that he had help me alot in 2008. Help me go down support QQ, accompany me want to go basketball, but the end never, help me in Joanne xmas gathering 2008. I still never forget what he had done for me...U r still my gd friend. That why, I still treasure u...
[3]Teddi - U had been MIA after Joanne xmas gathering...I don't know what had been happened to you? I always want to ask you, but I don't know how to ask? Glad still received ur CNY sms msg, at least know that u r still alive...
[4]Rina - I really dun know how to write this entry abt u? I really dun know... When I write this entry, my minds is really very cool down, after I had cried at RG just now. Just want to say a few words from my heart.Just now, when I was at RG, and we all find Joanne. I dun know why we had become so stranger already? Not like last time.. Same as Delphine & Vincent was there. When Joanne see why there is 2 group? Like very weird.. Me, Vincent, Delphine 1 group. U, Elaine, Vivien & Jayness 1 group.. It is the old committee going to draft & break ? Even the friendship we had? And ur new group of Committee is coming in? Just the image still in my mind. Me, Delphine & Vincent choice to walk away & stay very far with Joanne, doesn't mean we dun like or dun support Joanne anymore. We just dun know want everything diffcult on Joanne., I even choice to use my back to face you all, including Joanne. When my back face Joanne, the moment is I was crying.. I dun want Joanne to see me cry.. Delphine, Vincent, Lijuan & Von saw it..Vincent even try to ask me , want me to go & take pic with Joanne again or not? I told him, I dun want, cos I dun want her to see me cry.. And I dun want wait I see her, I really can't control my tears.. I choice to let u all have more times with Joanne & even take pic with her, without me & even ask me to join in or even Delphine & Vincent.. Cos maybe in ur minds, there is only Vivien, Elaine & Jayness.. Dun have us already...Vincent & Delphine told me, dun cry lah. Chinese New Year, be happy. I also want to be happy.. But I a human being, I not a transparent, whenever I know anything of news or u want me to help or pass msg to Joanne. I had never reject on u. And I try my best to do & help u or even Joanne..
Rina, just want u to use UR HEART TO THINK IT IS THE RIGHT WAY OF TREATING PPL? I dun want ur minds thinking of want "new" group & don't want "old" group.. I also dun want the 5 of us become a stranger. I hope the 5 of us still can be like last time, alot of fun..
**I know that if ppl want to change, I can't stop. And I also know that I can't make the time go back like last time.. Maybe it is what I had been said correct, maybe we will quarrel cos of Idols & make our friendship change. God, it is can't Friendship be last? Dun cos of Idols & make all of become stanger. Cos I really treasure all friendship & everyone.. If really want me to make a choice & force me to do smt I dun wish to, I already know what I want.. And I also will let the one I support to know why I will the choice.. And I believe that they will understand my shoes & know I love them so much...

No comments: