Sunday, January 11, 2009

Felicia event @ AMK Courts 10/01/2009







6pm Felicia reached AMK Courts, she had some roadshow introduce of Courts products.. All Felicity members was standing in front.. All of us was busy taking Felicia pictures. The host of Courts, who saw me & want to "sabo" me again.. Cos last week, I go Fiona event at Tampines, he remember me. I don't want to get "sabo" again.. Felicia eyes look at me, her action was very wierd, maybe she thinking how come I was at Courts last week?
Around 6pm, the event end.. Felicia was left.. All the fans was follow her & to her car.. And me, me stand beside her & protect her & help her cross the road & send her to her car..After saw her left. Me go find Delphine, Lijuan, Von & Yijing @ Courts entrance. They never followed Felicia...
** Was happy, cos can see Felicia 2 times in 1 days.. And also won't foget "this special" days , 才有甜在心里。。。Thanks Felicia for everything..

No comments: