Thursday, July 23, 2009

The 10 Most Important Things

[1]Love - The Special Feeling that makes you feel all warm & wonderful.
[2]Respect - Treating others as well as you would like to be treated.
[3]Appreciation - To be grateful for all the good things that life has to offers.
[4]Happines - The Full enjoyment of each moment, A Smiling face.
[5]Forgiveness - The ability to let things be without anger.
[6]Sharing - The joy of giving without thought of receiving.
[7]Honesty - The Quality of always telling the Truth.
[8]Integrity - The parlty of doing what's right, no matter what.
[9]Compassion - The Essence of Feeling another's pain, while easing their hurt.
[10]Peace - The rewards for living the 10 most Important things..


*The 10 points is I have been learning the past few days.. I just know I was damn busy now, but I was happy with it. Cos I know what is I doing? What is my goal? What I want? 2 more weeks my partner left & leave me alone to fight for this war & 1 new fresh gal come, I also dun know I can click with her or not? Hope can.... Cos I can't do alot of things for 8hrs in office...

No comments: