Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rachael event - Teenage Smash @ Siloso Beach





Today, I 8am wake up, cos want to go Sentosa for Rachael event.. 9am left my house, around 10am reached Vivo, then go candy empire. Around 10.30am reached Sentosa Siloso Beach.. When I reached there, I saw Racahel is already there. And she was rehearsal for her song..She saw me & wave to me & chat awhile. She con't for rehearsal herself.. Me hang around there & take pic everywhere..

Around 12pm the event start & the Top 10 constantest had some introduce 1st.. Then around 12.40pm, Rachael performed & sing 1 song.. Today, I was very happy for her performed, cos honestly she had improve alot alot than when she was at Campus Superstar...After her performed, she asked me, how was it? Is there any improve? I said yes & alot.. Better than when u at Campus Superstar.. Then, after is another top 9 contestant self-introduce.. Then, after Top 9, is Yit Hann team perform "Nobody" .. Yit Hann performed is really Damn Funny.. Make me laugh... Love it meh..
Around 1plus, I went to Coffee Bean to get Ice-Blended Caramel & Burger for Hui Shi to eat. Cos she haven't eat Lunch yet..

Around 2plus, Rachael, Yit Hann & others left with Janet to rehearsal "The Muscial". Mama still stay there, while I & Ken left Sentosa.. Cos damn hot & tired...
**Have a Great Fun with Rachael & UAN friends..All the best for next week "The Muscial".. I know you guys can do it... Yeah^_6

No comments: