Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cute Smiley kid boy



From Sentosa, me & Ken go to Taka Bossini event.. Evonne as there also... There was 5 Smiley Contestants...One of the kid is so CUTE & everyone of us love him..
When I took his 1st pic, I discover his right ear is putting deaf ear stuffs... When I took his photo, my tears was come out.. Cos inside my heart, I was thinking.. Why God bring this lovely kid to this world & let him suffer so young.. I dun like & dun bear to see small kids have any prombles of life.. When I see his lovely & happy smiley, let me see that he was not unhappy of his sickness at all.. I give him my vote on him..[1]cos he is Damn CUTE.[2]When he smile, is so cute & sweet..
So, he is worth it for me to vote for him..
Around 4.30pm, the result out. And is this cute little kid WON.. And is the Winner.. Congrat, little boy....Happy for him...
**Little boy, jia you for your future life.. U must be strong hor..

No comments: