Tuesday, July 7, 2009

English is totally out, got ur prombles ah?

So what, is my english is out? Got ur prombles? I dun need U to tell me.. All the while I know my english it failed.. So what? U have no right to say it. Even other ppl also know my english is bad.. SO WHAT THE FUCK of HELL.. Is it? Mark Lee, Hui Ge, Kym Ng also English not good.. So, u also look down on who English is Totally out lah...And I HATE PPL WHO SAID MY ENGLISH IS BAD.. It will make me MORE & MORE DUN LIKE IT.. As my charcter, after I had blog & said out, the another day I dun take it to heart.. So, Now, u make me want to write this entry & shoot u....And if u any unhappy things with me, can always talk to me in sms, face to face or even msn.. I can tell u, what I thinking of when u write the entry at the moment...

In this world, there is alot peoples who is English also failed.. Including China peoples... And =), what is the promble of u? In this world, there is alot ppl who is born in jealous.. So what? Got ur prombles? Dun have ur promble, just SHUT UP UR FUCKING MOUTH...Dun tell me, Human is not born in jealous.. I dun believe it...

No comments: