Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thinking, Wonder, Worry & Missing...

Today, early the morning I was already wake.. my hp alarm 3am ring, I start to wake up awhile... And just cos to wake Rachael up, cos I scare she overslept & miss her flight.. Cos I know she always late for whenever meet up.. Hahaha.. She told me, she never slept the whole nite.
I was wow.. POWDERFUL.. then she 4plus told me she on the way to airport. ....Then, I was "An xin" cos she left her house b4 5am.. Then, I go back to sleep.. Around 6.45am, my hp alarm ring, me wake up & saw a msg.. I was so glad that she have safely board flight...

Today, I reached office late 15mins.. (9.15am).. Haiz. Just know tired when on the way to work.. Once reached office, I was informed to have Bubble Tea Class Demo with my partner & new partner, teach her bubble tea... We from 10.30am start until 5pm end.. OMG... Damn tired.. Lunch we having KFC, my boss treat us...

** Thinking, Wonder, Worry what u doing at this moment.. I was looking at the sky 8am, when on the way to work.. MISSING U...Rachael..

No comments: