Sunday, July 26, 2009

Meaningful Bookmark...


I like this Bookmark is a Friend gave me last sat when I at Sentosa Teenage Smash...This bookmark had make me know & learn alot of things.. Acutally, I want to write this entry last week, but just dun have good time to sit down & think & write...
[1] Friends will always have quarrel & argue with cos of different mind of thinking.. And make until the misunderstanding sometimes.. If we know the what other party is thinking tat moment, maybe we will know wat they try to tell us.. (like me, QQ & Lina b4, we had been alot of quarrel & mistaken, but at the end, we become more & more know each other)
[2]We all have to learn to take things easy, once other party had said out 1 time all straight away, the next day, the party had forget & dun take it to heart..
[3]We all got to know wat is the Passion of things that make us to work tgt? No matter is work, Fans Club or friendship, we all have to make it very clear.....Like sometimes we share same artiste update news, no matter is by news, sms, msn , forum or blog? It is the Passion of Fans Club.. Work hand to hand... Work also same, we alone can't do all by our own hands, we need other peoples helping hands.. So that can finished our work on time.. Real Friendship is not easy to handle. Specially when those ppl who u always looking for, who can click with u.. Like me.. But I know, one thing that is I still love the friends who I know for years..
[4]Helping hand with friends whenever u can do so..
"It's time to move on and stop dwelling on this."
Thanks for telling this words...
I have learn it, so do u also have learn it?
Or ur heart is fill of sadness? hate? anger?
Only urself & ur Heart Know..

No comments: