Sunday, July 19, 2009

Top Girl - Ella






Yeah.. Today, I finally had took me Top Girl - Ella tee from my friend.. This 2 tee, cost me $46.45.. I also got ask my friend, help me get jacket, but cos the jacket is follow the season.. So, I got wait for Winter...Never mind.. My friend will help me to get it also..
Today Lunch time @ Bishan, I meet my AIA agent for discuss of investment, cos I plan to change my investment to another name.. I want to play big, I want to earn more $$.. Cos I give myself 5 yrs time.. I believe that from 30K can earn until 70K - 80K, within 5 yrs.....
Then, after lunch meet my friend to pass me the tee... We had a short chat.. Around 2 plus, I left Bishan, then take bus 57 to bugis walk walk awhile, then walk to Suntec take 502 home.. Reached home around 5.30pm...

**Friend, thank for help me to get Ella tee.. really Appreciate...^_^

No comments: