Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Boss treat us Mcdonald Breakfast

Today morning, my boss treat me, my partner & 2 sales man to West Coast Macdonald. Around 8.04am, my boss called my hp, asked me, will I be late? Cos she will pick me & my partner at Clementi Ntuc Bus Stop? I told her, no, cos I now is already at Jurong East Mrt area.. Cos she told us ytd 8.20am, will pick us up & then go to West Coast Mcdonald tgt...My 2 salesman straight away at West Coast Mcdonald, wait for us.. We meet 8.30am..

Around 8.45am, we reached West Coast Mcdonald.. Cos my partner reached bus stop late.. 8.25am....Once we reached Mcd, me, my partner & boss go & order foods... Then,we have a chat.. Boss said we hardly have a chance to sit down, eat & relax..Yes, I agree.. Cos we everyday so busy & pissed for some ppl, when working.. But after pissed, we dun get it to heart...

Around 10am, we reached office. Then, we start for the day of work again....

**Thanks, Boss the treat.....

No comments: