Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Case Closed..

I just want to say loud
Case closed..
I dun want to say anymore.
Just cos
of
"Someone".
I listen to the person.. Not cos of I scare of anything
Is I respect this person alot alot...
话不多,因为没必要。
Make as a FULL STOP & END
No use for argue.....
Time to let go...
(watever is a outer-surface fren or passby friend, is no use to say much...all the memories we have still in my memories, hard disk & heart. Let time to heal up our tears, anger, sad & heart break. Friendship is a strange things.. It can starting very click, it can cos ppl dun understand tat moment what u thinking.. So, I always believe that, if ppl who know me so long, still dun understand me what i thinking tat moment is a waste. Cos I already had said to u, wat is my main point? What is the reason? If u still dun understand what I try to say, can always ask me. I will tell u in a nice tone..)
If u still think u no wrong, then I wrong, Ok loh.. I dun mind to say "Sorry".. Cos I remember someone told me, "if someone slap on ur left face, say thank you to them, and also ask them to slap on ur rite face.. Cos u won't lose any hairs" Yes, I admit.
**My listener ear friends, thanks.. I ok.. Yes, I will sad & cry this moment, but I will always remember that time can heal my tears, my soul.....
Joey is still learning, changing to a better person.. Want to be less stubborn...

No comments: