Sunday, July 26, 2009

"The Musical" Event 26/07/2009



















Today, I went to see Rachael " The Musical".. I was enjoyed with the show.. Cos the show is funny.. Specially Yit Hann act "Sissy".. OMG.. Damn funny.. I think i was laugh very loud when I see his action..


The sound system was damn bad, keep on got problem.. It was a perfect performance but just cos sound system mic problem.. So, I will give the score is 8.5/10.. cos I always think whenever we on stage perform or rehearsal many times, the sound system ppl shall know which mic shall on next? And not wait until the Artiste start to talk, then on mic..

After the show, we hang around the lounge & took pic of them.. And of course won't forget to take pic with Rachael.. When she come out, I see her eyes is red.. I asked her, what happened? She said nth.. But I know, she miss " The Musical" ppl & dun bear them.. Always remember that, whenever we have some perform or contest, there is always have an ending & time to say "bye bye" to each other..

Around 6pm, Me, Rachael & Michael went for our Dinner at City Hall area.. Then, after we finished our Dinner, we went to Starbucks & slack out.. We at Starbucks, Rachael & Michael keep "Zhi Lian", keep on taking pic with using "my hubby".. Around 8pm, we left City Hall, go back to JP.. Rachael & me say "bye bye" at MRT, cos she meeting friends.. As for me, me go DBS bank, transfer back $15 to Jason, cos he last mins can't go & I help him resale his ticket to people..At least, I never cheat ppl $$$ & honest to them...
**Hip Hip Hooray..The Musical.. the hardwork, you all have show & done.. is end. I had just read Rachael updated blog 1.40am.. When I see the pic we took tgt, she put on her blog.. I was touched.. Cos it is the 1st time, she put our pic in her blog. She write this part "thanks for joey jie for the support & photos".. When she write this part, I was thinking, she "friends is shall always give the support whenever ur friends need us by their side".. I just try to help her fans wish come true.. I know that the past few days, me & Mama G, keep searching for tickets for Rachael fans, cos they sms me, told me they want to go, got anymore tickets? I just try my best to pass msg to Mama G.. And it is not easy for me, cos some of them I dun have their nos. But I know, I will find a way to solve this problem.. Yes, thanks God. I had finally solve of conacting.. But I never complain to Rachael. Cos I know I just try to help Mama & Rachael a helping hand.. And happy to see them enjoyed the show.. At least, our effort is not waste..
Rachael, please dun always think nobody will miss u, u not worth ppl to do so much for u.. U r the child of God, He create u to this world.. U r been love by all of us.. And I dun want to heard tat words again.. Can? Promise me...
Joey Jie Love U
&
U was missed by ME..
Thanks, Mama for the FREE ticket. Really Appreciate.

No comments: