Friday, July 31, 2009

Holiday Inn Buffect "farewell" Dinner







Today, Me & few of my collegue go to Holiday Inn hotel eating Dinner.. To celebrate Sabrina "farewell" party. Cos her last day at the company is 07/08/2009, 1 more week she left us..
She is a nice & helpful girl.. Who like to clubbing, cramp & everytimes help me solve my problem.. Whenever I suck on my work with those buyers.. I rather will look for her than my boss, cos she know how to handle them.. My boss is a "hot temper" like me..
This few days, Sabrina is damn busy, teaching new gal things.. And me also.. I hate Wilton stuffs. Cos DAMN alot of products & stocks loh.. Not so easy for me to know & learn in 1 weeks, which I had never handle it b4...This week, I just know I was DAMN pissed with my boss, keep rushing me to do Wilton stuffs.. Once I get it done, half of the stuffs, dun know wat she do, all gone.. And I never have back up file.. Cos is share folder me & her.. Then, me got to redo everything again.. Got to waste my 1 wk to do again.. Damn Sianz...Dun talk abt her lah..
Let talk abt our Dinner, after work, we take bus to clementi MRT, then take MRT to Someset, then walk to Holiday INN hotel.. Around 7.30pm, we reached there.. And start our Dinner........We all eat alot..Cos Lunch I never eat, save for Dinner.. Haha... Then, Sabrina saw " Rojak", she plan to cook...So, I took her pic while she cook "Rojak".. I like the dessert they display.. Damn NICE..
Around 10pm, we all plan to go home. Cos all of us like tired.. Actually, we plan 2dae go St James, but alot ppl can't go.. So, postponed to next friday...cos is the long weekend.. Can enjoy....
So, me & 2 collegue share cab home, cos stay nearby...
**Great gathering, but dun know when willl we gathering after Sabrina left...Haiz.. Me sure will miss the days we spend tgt.. And chat alot....

No comments: