Monday, July 6, 2009

Worth it?

IT's WORTH IT
and to the someone who just being irritating with whatever you are trying to say...
it none of your business...


"sigh there goes my thursday.
Why all this happened to me again ,WHY....
Is that all true??
i really wanna know the truth,am i right this time round?? I'm sure the truth will be reveal one day,let wait and see... I wonder how long this will last...
Sometimes i wonder,why did i even spend so much time on her?
Going down to feed mosquito,missing my dinner every now and then,going home late,getting autographs and photographs from *** ....
why did i even do that? what are all this for?
Some people may say i'm easily contented with all this and many may say i'm wasting time...
I don't care,I don't bother...Just going ahead with it...But now i wonder is all this worth it?
Please tell me is all this worth it???
it really time for me to stop once again!
oh gosh,there goes me crying again ): ): ):"


**If u think is Worth it, then please dun say it & tell ppl that "Sometimes i wonder,why did i even spend so much time on her?
Going down to feed mosquito,missing my dinner every now and then,going home late,getting autographs and photographs from *** ....". What u trying to show & tell ppl? How much u have 牺牲on ur time at RG & let mosquito bite u.. Please, it is without of saying & all is ur willing who want to do it.. R u trying make her to feel bad on u cos u waiting for her"..Have u ever think of it? Yes, is none of my business..Yes, I irriating.. SO? Just can't stand the way of u trying to say..I just trying to make u think for a better way of thinking....Not let u feel & think I irriating..

No comments: