Sunday, January 13, 2008

12/01/2008 Celebration of my birthday

It is Pamela Gave me as present. Thanks.

It is Pamela gave me as present b4 I open..


It is Chen Hui Hui gave me as present. Thanks. My 9yrs best frez.

It is my 4 nieces & nephews, while they playing

It is my beloved nephew Dennis, is he cute?









Chen Hui Hui & his son Zavier.

My maid cheryl, help people carry stuffs..haha..







Yoz, all my dear friends i back from my charlet. Firstly, I like to say "Thank You" from my bottom of heart, those who sms me wish me Happy birthday, they are : Banana, Teddi, Delphine, Meiling, Rina, Ade, Pamela & Amy Wee . And of course, never forget those who tag my blog & wish me, they are : Ice, Miu, Von, Legend & Hp. I had received all ur msg.. I not unforgetable person.. Haha.. I told myself, I must thanks everyone of u. Now, let start my celebration of my birthday @ Charlet.
Actually, my charlet is the things of everything last mins, cos I don't know how many peoples will come for my charlet, even I invite some.. The answer is half of them can't make it. Cos they all sick... I also no choice.. cos I can't accept them to come. Even inside my heart, hope to see alot people come, but when I know "bao bei" can't come, my heart already give up & don't hope anything.
11/01/2008, Early the morning, I went to IMM buying some stuffs for charlet. Around 2.45pm, I reached NTUC Downcount East Coasta Sands Resort & check in alone. After check in, I go to my unit, unpack all my stuffs. After unpack, I take a snap, cos Cheryl fliming, she told me will come @ nite & company me. Around 7pm, I wake up, watch "手足2". Then, 8pm, me alone go Mcdonald eat dinner. After eat dinner, I went back to room, prepare to see "The Golden Path".
When I see Felicia face, make me think of something & feel sad again. Then, Cheryl around 10.15pm come to my room & knock the door, while I was at toilet. I heard someone knock the door, but i never open the door, cos I thought is the next door Ah Beng.. Then, after awhile, Cheryl called my name. So, I open the door, she said why i never open the door? I said cos u never sms me, told me, u coming..Then, Cheryl, said let go out & play... So, we go the Aracde to play game.. Haha.. me long time never play Aracde lah, while playing with Cheryl, make me feel go back the youngster days.. haha.. Then, around 11plus, we go back our room, she watch TV, while I was lay on the bed & fall sleep lah.. Haha.. maybe I was too tired & never sleep well during MC King passed away.
12/01/2008 (DAY), Me & Cheryl, wake up 10plus, then go eat breakfast. After that, go to Ecaspe play the whole day, until 4plus then go back the room. Here, is all the picture, she play, I don't dare to play.. We play Kart, Wet & Wild & Shooting Boat, & Hunted House.. Haha. when we go Hunted house, Cheryl was so scared, she hold my arm so tight, cos she scare of see ghost story or anything related with Ghost. While we playing Shooting Boat, haha.. I shoot her until her whole body wet.. Hahaha... she can't win me 1.....cos went she shoot me, I will con't keep shoot her.. I don't scare wet...
12/01/2008 (NITE), it i the time for me to have my birthday party celebrate.. At here, I like to Thanks for those who make an effort come to my charlet & celebrate my birthday. They are,
Chen Hui Hui & Family, Cheryl, Jason, Cheryl's parent, my family, Pamela, Yanti, My regular customer (Jenny & Victor), Yvonne (Hui Hui staff). They are only 20 peoples coming, but I already happy. Even I invite around 50 ppl, but half can't make it, cos sick.. so..... & left alot foods...
Lastly, I like to thanks for those who attend my birthday party & all the whishes & msg from all of u... ^_^ Love u guys..

No comments: