Monday, January 28, 2008

I had Migraine .

Today (25/01/2008), is a painful day.. Why? Cos I got Migraine & take MC 26/01. I got Migraine all the while. Just never share & told my friends who is always me..Not even Felicia & Joanne Peh.. "Sorry" for keeping it for u all. Cos I don't want u all worry abt me. From 21/01 - 25/01, I had been eaten Pandanol before sleeping to kill my Migraine. When I see doctor, my doctor, asked me; "You don't have a gd sleep , sleep late & think so much, is it?". I said, "Yap". why i don't sleep early, cos I have been thinking of Felicia badly. And this mth, I had been cried alot.. from MC King passed away, my birthday party wish never come true & wonder how is Felicia? And how is "my 1 artiste"? Cos heard from her that she is no gd mood.. Hope she is fine now..

No comments: