Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My surprise belated present

When I post this entry, cos of "Someone Special". Cos I had received this surprise belated birthday card today 16/1/2008.

Firstly, I like to say "Thank you" to "Someone Special". (You shall know who are u). For those who want to know this person is? I won't tell u all. Cos it is a respect & secret between both of us. Sorry.

When I received this card, the 1st thing, I see the envelop is my favourite colour - blue. Then, when i see why the stamp stick upside down, make me laugh.. cos wonder who is so "SOTONG" person? Don't know how to put stamp.. Haha.. Sorry ah, not i want to laugh u, is u also find it is funny. Then, got put a small heart sticker on the envelop. When I open the card, it was a fun card, which is a connect the dots card. I find it was interested. Cos i remember when I young, I like to play this things. But when grow up, no time to play lah.. Dear Friend, "Thanks" for ur "拥心". In the card u said, "I hope this year will be filled with better things for you as u find happiness in all that you do. Thanks for all you've done, it's really appreciated". Do u know that when I read this part, make me feel touched & cried. Cos I never thought that you will write all this words to me. I never thought u have been caring of me all the while & read my blog, know what happened to me & know that I unhappiness last year. Dear Friend, with ur those words make me be strong again & don't scare of fall down again. Cos I know that U WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME & TRUST ME. Abt what I had done for u before & until now , I don't ask for any credit. Just hope u Happy & all those are my friends i know & care alot & hope they happy also. Friend, I will keep the card well & nicely, won't let is spoil, dirty or lose. Cos I don't know will I still receive ur card again every yr or not? Not just brithday card. Haha.. I think I'm too greedy lah.. (Just kidding). U know that I not that type of person. “有心就好, 再什么好的礼物也没用。因为有些东西不能用钱来买回来的。如;友情,信任,爱情,亲情。你的心意和用心,我明白。".

朋友,你放心,我会勇敢的站起来,别忘了,我答应你在今年,我会为你做2个事。我会做到。我答应你的事,一定会做到的。如果你对我有信心。

Lastly, I sincerely like to "Thanks" for those who had said "Happy Belated birthday" to me peoples. They are : "1 artiste", Lijuan, Darren, Linda, Teddi, ch, Jerena. And also those who had said "Happy Birthday" to me on 11/01 & 12/01. They are : Felicia Chin, Joanne Peh, Lina Ng, Chen Hui Hui, 米雪, Cheryl, Jeneen Goh, Banana, Meiling, Rina, Delphine, Ice, Anon, Amanda, Amelia, Amy Wee. I had recieved all of wishes in my heart. I like said "Thank You" for u all from my bottom of my heart.

No comments: