Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thank you for Felicia & all the artiste send me wishes

When I plan to post this topics, there are alot of feeling & thoughts I like to express to those artiste who had sms me & called me & wish me Happy Birthday. Here, let start 1 by 1...

[1]Felicia Chin - Felicia, my dear "Bao Bei", do u know that from 01/01/2008 - 10/01/2008, I keep sending you email, want to double check with u, are u coming to my birthday or not? Cos I want to order foods, until 10/01/2008, I still haven't get ur reply. I already gave up of ur answer. Amanda , Delphine & Meiling told me, "你要对Felicia 有信心,她一定会记得你的生日". 一直到12/01/2008 afternoon, I gave up waiting on ur answer & tell myself don't think so much. Today is my birthday, shall be happy" I did that. But at 8.10pm, "Bao Bei", I received ur call, we chat around 10mins, you told me you got an event @ Orchard last mins, company asked u to go. But when I saw Sean Blog, I saw he taking picture with u on 12/01/2008. I asked myself, how come U with Sean on 12/01/2008? And why he always take picture with u, this few days? It is the answer I want to ask u.. But I gave up to ask u.. Cos I CHOICE TO BELIEVE WHAT MY "BAO BEI" TOLD ME EVERYTING IS TRUE. HOPE U WON'T LIES TO ME.
When u called me, you said, "Hello, is it Joey Mummy?" I found this voice is different from u. So, I asked who that? U said why alot peoples called u "Joey Mummy" ah? Haha.. (Please there are only 1 person who will called me "Joey Mummy" that person is U) And "Bao Bei", u really keep ur promise & never break your promise that u had make to me. (DON'T FORGET MY BDAE PRESENT, U SAID U WILL PASS TO ME ANOTHER DAY) I WAITING FOR THIS DAY. HOPE U WON'T FORGET. And I said I thought u forget my birthday. U said u will never forget my birthday. When I heard ur voice, I want to cry, cos I WANT TO GET A HUG FROM U.. BUT U WAS NOT THERE. "Bao Bei, do u know how much I need to see u?" Lastly, like to thanks u from my bottom of my heart for still remember my birthdae & make effort to called me.

[2] "1 ARTISTE" - Thanks for sms me & wishes me Happy Birthday. Even I received ur msg is on 13/01 12.30am, which my birthday had over. But I appreciate the heart & thoughts u had. Cos this msg is u after fliming then sms me. I know & understand .

[3] Joanne Peh - Thanks for sms me & wishes me Happy Birthday. U told me u busy can't make it. But it ok.. I understand. Inside my heart, I hope u will come to my charlet but since u can't make it, I can't force u. Cos I want to get a real hug from u. Just abit sad & disappointed. But I appreciate the heart & thoughts u had.

[4]Jaime Teo - Thanks for sms me & wishes me Happy Birthday. Since u got flu, u had to take care of urself, drink more water. Cos weather is bad this few days.

[5]Silver Ang - Thanks for sms me & wishes me Happy Birthday. Since u not in Singapore, but I appreciate the heart & thoughts u had.

[6]Tang Miao Ling - Thanks for sms me & wishes me Happy Birthday. Since u are not in Singapore, go KL discuss business. But I appreciate the heart & thought u had. Don't forget u said will treat me for meal, when u back. I will remember that.. ^_6

[7] Cheryl (my godsis) - Thanks for ur hug & wishes for me. I appreciate.

[8]Chen Hui Hui - Thanks for make effort to come down my charlet after work. Even I know u busy with ur shop business, but u got the heart, I already Happy. I appreciate.

[9] 米雪 - 大姐,Thanks for ur call 13/1 & wishes for me... I'm happy that u so busy still remember my birthday. I remember last yr this day, U celebrate my birthday @ Restuarant & sing birthday song for me. Now, u @ 西安, U must take care of ur health, cos u told me, 那里下雪。我好想你,好想念你煮的菜。好想你现在在我身边抱紧我。请你记得来新加坡的时候打给我。我在这里等着你。

[10]Lina Ng - Thanks for ur sms & wishes. Since u busy for work, I don't blame u. I appreciate the heart & thoughts u had.


Lastly & finally, I really want to thanks for all the effort u all have make for me & wishes of sms & call.. I appreciate. All this things, I will keep inside my heart & won't forget. Cos it is to proof that “你们有心, 记得我的生日。”我已经很满足。不要求太多。因友情可贵。

No comments: