Monday, January 21, 2008

5 Simple Rules to be Happy

To all my Dear Friends,

who has been reading my blog all the while, there are something I like to share with you all. I got this msg from Meiling. Here, is the msg how to make ourselves happy;

[1] Free your heart from hatred.

[2]Free your mind from worries.

[3] Live Simply.

[4] Give more.

[5]Expect Less.

When I received this msg, the 1st things in my minds is I know that what Meiling is trying to tell me, thanks. I know & understand.

My advice for all my friends out there, set urself free & take away all the hatred & worries inside of ur heart, live simply. And give more love & care to peoples who is around you & expect less of rewards from anyone. Then, you will "LIVE HAPPY" FOREVER.

2 comments:

QiuQiu said...

Hey Sweets i think being happy is also about loving yourself.. =) Hope you'd be happy.. Nice people always are happy ^.^

Joey said...

Qiuting, thanks for ur comment.. haha.. how u know I a nice people? Dun worri, the path i want to walk is still long way.. I had to use my own hands & strength to help those my freinds who need my help..even I fall down, i still got alot frez.. who know me well, help me a hand to stand up again.
Thanks for coming to my blog...