Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thank You Cheryl for keep me company on my charlet 11/1 - 13/1/2008














Yoz.. my dear godsister cheryl, I like to say "Thank You" from bottom of my heart of company me the past 3 days & play with me @ Escape & the present u gave me. And also thanks for being my maid for 1 day on 12/01/2008.. Haha.. And Thanks for keep telling me for don't keep thinking sad of waiting for Felicia answer & hope she will come for my party.. If don't have u, I think I will be all alone spending my time @ my room..
Cheryl, Thanks for the present U gave me. Haha.. This yr, the cross u gave me is bigger than 21yrs, I gave me is so small.. Like what u also told me ytd.. Haha.. I said u still remember.. As for me, I don't ask for much from all of u.. Just hope that u got the heart, I already “心满意足”, “因为有很多东西是不能有钱来买到友情。只要有心,比什么都重要。” 。
Lastly, Thanks for giving so much happiness during my birthday. And thanks for being my godsister & freinds for 9yrs & walk with me this 9 yrs. From I start join J Team until I left J Team, we still keep in Touch. That proof that, Friendship is forever, no matter where & how far we are. Just cos we have heart for each other & know each other well. And also proof that, “我重友情”。 Love u so much.. My Dear Sis Cheryl...

No comments: