Monday, January 28, 2008

Health & Wellness @ Expo 26/01/2008





















Today, is a happy day for me but is also sad & painful day for me..Why I said that cos I still got Migraine. So, before I go down to Expo, I on the way taking MRT, take my medicine. Everything is last mins for going down to see Felicia @ Expo.


At here, I like to say "Thanks" for the above peoples for make me the day bright. [1]"hp" thanks for telling what on 25/01.. I understand what u try to tell me & I know & understand. Just maybe u dun know what I thinking inside. But at last I make it & go down see Felicia..[2]Lijuan - "thanks" for lend me read "wanbao" abt what the reporter said abt Felicia. [3] Tanat - "Thanks" for company me to Expo. [4]Rina - "Thanks" for rush down see Felicia & sit beside me.. [5] Pamela "Thanks" for help me get a copy of "wanbao" & go RG with me. [6]Von, Legend, Delphine & Vincent, "thanks" for saying "Hi" to me. Delphine & Vincent, glad that u will say "Hi" to me. Special Vincent.. cos after tat case, you have never chat with me. But at here, I want to make clear with delphine & vincent, you are not the 1 who make me angry, so I won't blame or don't friend u all. I know what is right & wrong.. Let start the story of Expo;


Around 6pm, me & Tanat reached Expo.. When we reached Expo, we go 2 different way, he go toilet, while I go 7-11 buy mineral water. When @ 7-11, saw Delpine & Vincent.. They said "Hi" to me, I also said "Hi" to them.. Then, Delphine, said "2dae u not working meh?" I said, I MC & last mins come 1. Then, I rushed to meet Pamela inside. When I reached Expo, I saw Lijuan, Von, Legend. But I was busy looking for Pamela.. cos she book seat for me.. After I found Pamela, I seat down. Then, Lijuan saw me, said "Hi" to me..follow by Von & Legend. Me wave back to them. Then, after awhile, Rina sms me, asked me, where am I? I said inside, she told me, she on the way down to expo, asked me book 1 seat for her. I said ok. Then, Lijuan walk to me, pass me "wanbao" abt Felicia news, said got impose her @ friendster. When I read it. I was so angry. I know the friendster is not Real Felicia 1, when Pamela got told me before. I told Pamela, tat 1 is not Felicia friendster. She said can't be, cos got alot her personal picture. I said, it is all can find @ Felicia blog. What I said is True, after I see the newspaper.


Around 6.30pm, Felicia arrived. 6.45pm, she was on stage. She was holding 2 sunflower.The host was so funny & cute. When Felicia on stage, felicia fans shouted "Sheng Jin Po". She wave.. She haven't saw me, cos I not standing with Delphine, Vincent, Lijuan, Von & Lengend. I was another side. Then, when she was singing "My Star", I moved in front to take her picture, she finally saw me. I know that when she saw me, was shocked. Cos I never told her or any fans that I was going down. Only Pamela & Lijuan last mins. She smile @ me. I was smile @ her. After her singing, start to play game, Legend was choice to be on stage, which u all can see all the picture on top, share with u all.. When playing game, Felicia was like "Sheng Jin Po", keep doing alot funny thing. The sunflower is she bought 1 for playing game..


Then, 7.30pm, the event end.. We all quickly run to back stage. When we standing the rest room, the guards stand in front of us.. After awhile, Felicia come out with her male manager. I saw she walking out the front entrance, I told Lijuan they all, quick run to the entrance.. While Felicia still walking slowly, cos alot ppl blocking her way. Then, when she saw us @ entrance, she said wow u alll so fast.. Then, the guard, open the door to carpark, I told Lijuan, let run to her car.. I follow her direction, I can sence where she park her car.. I quickly run to her car.. While she still walking slowly...Then, she open the door, going the car, I open her left side door, put my stuffs inside her car, which 1 to give her 1. She said "wow.. u scare me, thought who?" then, the guard come to my side, block my way.. then, before she left. She turn my side, wave 2 times, say "bye bye".


After Felicia left, me, Pamela & Melissa went to RG, cos they want to try their luck, see can see Felicia @ RG or not? While me leh... was suddenly, plan to wait for "1 artiste", cos she told me she will be fliming this few days. So, I decide to gave her surprise. But at the end, around 11plus, she called me, told me don't wait for her. Cos will be over run & late.. So, I left RG. While Pam still @ RG.


There are 1 thing, I want to make very clear to all of u, my "1 artiste" is confirm is not Felicia or Joanne Peh. Is some one.. Who is she? I was tell.. Cos is a sercert.


Lastly, I want to tell Felicia, "Thanks" for bring alot of fun on 26/01/2008 @ Expo. I will always remember this day & Republic of "Campus Yummy". No matter what, I will still there for u..

Miss u lot.. Bao Bei.....


No comments: