Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Vivo City Rehearsal

The past 2 days, I was been busy rushing here & there.. Like me tell u all, what I do?

Monday 29/12 - After work 6pm, I rushed to Mediacorp take countdown Vivo City tixs..Then, from Mediacorp rush to Vivo City see Felicia rehearsal, reached Vivo around 9pm.. When I reached Vivo, I called Delphine & asked her, where is she? Then, go & find her @ back stage of tent..Vincent, Lijuan, YiJing, Von & Jia Hui was there already.. We had alot crap & fun there. After awhile, saw Felicia come out from the rest room..Felicia wave to us.. Then, after awhile "I not Felicia" come out & gave us SWEETS..she give every one of us 2 sweets but Von get extra BONUS.. Haha...Maybe cos they think we too noise, want us to shut up for awhile.. Haha.. Today, I neever take pic with Felicia or even her solo picture.. Cos no chance & see her like so tired...
We saw Felicia rehearsal abit..Around 10pm, we go home.. Before we go home, we called Felicia tat we go home.. Then, Felicia hold my hand & say "Mummy, Bye, Bye".. I shout to her, remember drink more water & more rest. She answer "Ok".. Then we all left..

Tuesday 30/12 - After work 6pm, I rushed to cut my hair.. Cos I had book appointed last week.. Reached the salon at Jurong East 6.45pm, my stylish know I rushing time, so she quickly cut hair for me.. 7.15pm finished my hair cut. Then, I rush to Vivo again.. Reached there 8pm.. Then, I called Delphine & find her again.. Lijuan, Von, YiJing was there also ......When I was there, Felicia was already on stage.. Then, around 10pm they end Rehearsal.. But 10.30pm they need to be FULL dress.. So, we all insist to wait for her come out with FULL dress.. Around 10.20pm, Felicia went to toilet, so we all quickly run to find her, cos the back stage been block.. When we run there, she was already come out.. Cos they block one big round.. Then, I saw her, I quickly chase her & passed her the present.. Then, she said "See you later".. Then, I said "ah.. we want to go home lah"... She rushing in, cos 10.30pm FULL dress.. Around 10.45pm, me & Delphine left 1st.. Lijuan & Yijing still waiting.. Von left at 10.30pm... Today, I was never take any picture of Felicia again...

**The past 2 days, I never take any pic of Felicia.. I was abit sad.. Everyone got take pic with her 1st day.. But I didn't.. Maybe I was not fate at all. Cos everytimes when I reached there awhile, Delphine they all told me want to leave.. Lucky I never waste $$ take cab down.. Cos ex...Hope 2nite I can take pic of her @ Vivo & also can see Felicia .. Cos I rush down after my work 6pm.. Sianz NO HALF DAY, OUR COMPANY.. OTHER COMPANY HAVE.. WHY MY COMPANY DON'T HAVE.. They asked me to take MC, I told them, I don't want.. Cos will deduct $60 & medical fee $38.. cannot claim.. I don't have so much $$.. Got to save $$ for 04/01/09, go down pray MC King 1st anniversary...Hope 2nite GOD will bless me can go in & see the "Live" show & have fun with Felicia fans.. And the countdown feel...

No comments: