Monday, April 27, 2009

周杰倫 黑色毛衣



This few days, I keep listen to this song.. This song, make me recalled alot of memories. But dun worry, I still living Happy & fine.. Best buddy.. Just memories recalled 5years & 1 yrs ago alot of stuffs.. How I know Joanne? How I know Felicia? How I know QQ? And others peoples? Got Happy, sad, angry, break heart & lost.. But at the end, I still stand up again & walk on my life.. And still keep holding some of the peoples hands & never let go of them..

Today, I received QQ sms, ask how am I? I told her, I was fine & damn Happy.. Sometimes, it is good to received some surprise of call, sms or email from someone.. At least, let them know that, they had never forget us...So, when I see received those things, I will feel happy & contented.. So, I still the type of friends who will still the same, holding those ppl hands, who worthy for me to hold on. Won't easy let go of hands...

Sometimes, I know peoples will dun like me, but they act like gd to me or ask for my help.. I can just close 1 eyes, dun take it to heart... But doesn't mean I close to that person.. I close to everyone. I click to everyone.. Cos I can hang around with ppl.. Just see whether can click with my "straight foward charcter" or not? If can't, then too bad..Just 1 words, "either u take it, or leave it".. I won't use my force..

**Life move on.. Looking forwards 09/05/2009 Grasshopper Concert, 14/05/2009 My friends wedding, June Hong Kong Trip & QQ birthday party.. Yeahh... Horray..

No comments: