Tuesday, April 28, 2009

R u jealous of Joanne?

This few days, I had been reading Joanne blog. I see alot peoples give her a bad comments after she won "The Best Actress" Awards.. And got some fans think Joanne go for plastic surgery on her boobs? Here, is above fans write to Joanne;

[1]El -joanne, did u or did you not do plastic surgery on ur boobs? answer truthfully. this is the only thing preventing me from supporting you, cause I have been thinking that you lied when you say you did not.

Joanne reply El -

(i) Dear El,
I guess it depends on whether you choose to believe what u read from my personal blog, interactions with people on the various social networking platforms, or from sensationalised reports by people who do not know me. I don’t think it’s necessary for me to reiterate the truth any further.
Feel free to check back on my entries to gain a better idea of who I am and whatever you choose to believe, I appreciate you coming here and sharing your views.
Love,Joanne


(ii)
Dear El,
There’s natural hormones, bust firming creams and massages, pills and cookies for bust enhancement, hormone pills, wonder-miracle-push-up-nu bras and of course, the apparent all-time favourite plastic surgery. Here’s some possible options for you to consider, it’s ur call what you think it is. When I first entered the industry, I begin to understand my body from all the different clothings, hairstyles, make-up that I’ve tried, some more disastrous than others. I now know what flatters me, what doesn’t, and how to wear the outfits rather than let them wear me.
I have a question for you though: Do you support your favourite celebrity because of the way they look or because of the work they produce?
Love,Joanne


As for me, write to El,

El, I dun like the way, u wrote to Joanne (joanne, did u or did you not do plastic surgery on ur boobs? answer truthfully. this is the only thing preventing me from supporting you, cause I have been thinking that you lied when you say you did not.)
if internert ppl, forum or ppl said or newspaper write anything bad abt Joanne.. And if u all choice to believe it what, then u all are a blind eyes & blind ears ppl.. Have u all know Joanne charcter well? Have u all know her well? Have she never liars to u? I believe that she had never liars to anyone b4.. Or even she had never change b4.. She still the Joanne, we all knoe..
Let say, when u in teenage, ur look is so ugly, then when u grow older, did ur looks change & become more pretty? So, when ppl suddenly say hey u become pretty? R u do plastic surgery ? Then, u keep told them, u never do.. Willl they believe u ? No, right? So, same.. It is still the same e.g..
And if cos of this case, u choice to preventing from supporting Joanne, cause U have been thinking that Joanne lied when she say she did not.Then, I can tell u that, those words may hurt Joanne.. So, I think u shall better think twice b4 u said anything of Joanne or anyone else.. And also find out the truth 1st..


[2]You-don't-need-to know write to Joanne;
Sorry no offence but I don’t think you deserve to get the award. You can read the comments from Paul’s blog (including those from China). Are you even the lead actress??? What is the definition of ‘lead’? I don’t get it. Do you even feel happy to get the award? It seemed like you weren’t shocked to get the award at all from your facial expression and getting dressed up so nicely yesterday. With Jeanette being dressed up so ugly so that she wouldn’t steal the limelight.

Joanne reply;

Dear you-don’t-need-to-know,
I think the category is “Best Actress” not “Best Lead Actress”. U might want to get that right first. Well, thank you for thinking my dress was nice and that I got up nicely, I wouldn’t have want to make a fool of myself on such a big show. Haha, would you?
It’s done out of respect for the awards plus of course I was lucky to have a veteran stylist pick my wardrobe that night.
Well, watch my eyes when you watch Little Nyonya again.
And perhaps it’s because I don’t have to wear “shock” on my face (when my name was announced) to be shocked, that made me a winner for that category. I will continue to strive for depth and what lies beneath in every character I play henceforth.
Love,Joanne


I reply to the person;

To: You-don’t -need to know,
When I read this comment u wrote to Joanne(Sorry no offence but I don’t think you deserve to get the award. You can read the comments from Paul’s blog (including those from China). Are you even the lead actress??? What is the definition of ‘lead’? I don’t get it. Do you even feel happy to get the award? It seemed like you weren’t shocked to get the award at all from your facial expression and getting dressed up so nicely yesterday. With Jeanette being dressed up so ugly so that she wouldn’t steal the limelight.)
[1]I believe that you are Jeanette’s fans. That why, u think she is not deserve to get the award.
[2] Do u know that in the drama, there is 2 Main Lead of actor/actress? Jeanette is one of them,2nd is Joanne Peh.. If u dun know anything, pls dun make urself lose face at here.
[3]Have u ever watch the “Little Nyonya”, which Joanne had act inside? She eat worm, her body is all dirty, she got rape, and after she got rape. She need alot time to recover back of soul..
[4]Inside “Little Nyonya”, what had Jeanette do? Just cos she act 2 roles? And 1 is she is “ya ba”, can’t talk. Then mean she shall get the “Best actress” awards.. Sometimes, not cos u like the artiste, then u think they shall won the awards.. U shall see every drama of story, the artiste action on TV, is good or not? Then, they shall deserve to get the award.If I said why shall Dai Yang Tian won “New comer” Award? Just cos his look is gd.. Then, Mediacorp give him.. He actually come act, do u know the behind of the productions story.. NO, u dun know.. So, just dun anyhow use ur finger to point at Joanne..
[5]Whether Joanne got plastic surgery on her boobs or not? Is it got affect ur business? Dun u know that now, there is alot of way, can make boobs look big? Have u ever heard push up bra? So, there is also 1 way of making Ladies boobs big & firm. If u dun know anything of it, pls go & read some books 1st..
[6]In TV, Joanne’s face not shocked meh? Pls from begining, she had never think of she will won the “Best Actress” award.. When they announced her name, she was really shocked.. Even I was in the “Live” show, I also “shocked”.. Cos I think “Hot horse” shall be Jeanette & “black horse” is Joanne.. So, my guess was not wrong..
[7]If Jeanette really won the “Best Award”, I believe that she will be MORE & MORE proud. Cos now her image is not good to ppl. So, it is the rigght, she shall know won the award.. If not, why “Top 10″, she is the last artiste to be announced .. Think of it..
That all, I got to say.. I not helping Joanne say gd words, I just saying the Truth, whether u can accept it or not, take it & go..


[3]Someone write to Joanne;

nope. 最佳女主角 does stand for LEAD actress. maybe mediacorp should rephrase it to 最佳女演员 instead.
i dunno about whether or not you are a deserving winner, but i do concur you played the role very well in Nyonya. You are a gd actress… just not too sure about the “lies”.


Joanne reply someone;

Dear Someone,
I guess there’s some meaning lost in translation there. Well, I reckon there is a difference in your definition of “lead” from that of the company, but it’s between you and the company. I don’t have a say in any of this, so perhaps you want to put forth your suggestion to the people who make the decisions and can actually change matters than here in my blog because it’s not going to be constructive.
Thanks for viewing my work in a positive light, much appreciated.
Love,Joanne




** I just want to say those ppl point at Joanne, is cfm Jeanette fans.. If not, no one will sure so free, go & spam Joanne blog.. Sometimes, when I see this words, in my minds, there is 2 things, I'm very sure.. Those ppl is VERY CHILDISH.. And they DUN KNOW WAT IS FACT OR LIARS.. Sometimes, they shall ask GOD give them a "bright eyes" to see through everything...
I dun bear to see anyone say anything hurting words to my friend Joanne.. I know inside her heart, is feel sad.. But she can act nth happened to us.. Cos she dun want us worry for her.. But her eyes can't escape from me.. Gal, I know ur feeling now.. Just remember, what u write to me b4"you all know how much what you’ve all done mean to me, I do appreciate the continuous support since I started out right after the pageant. Nothing’s going to change that. "...YES, I will still con't support u from pageant, until I leave this world.. Nth going to change that.. Is a promise..So, stay happy...ok?

No comments: