Monday, April 27, 2009

Star Award 26/04/2009















Today (26/04/2009), I was Damn Happy.. Really happy.. Congrat Joanne had won 2 Awards "The Best Actress" & "Top 10 Most Popular Female Artise"..And I believe it will be her BEST Birthday Present for 2009.. Gal, I was really happy for u... U DID IT & Make it.. Remember I told u before? Dun despair so much.. Even the voting for the call, u had out for 3 days, but doesn't mean u will be out of TOP 10.. Cos God know that, God can see that..Thanks, Father got heard my pray.. Really, thanks.. Love u..

I went to MDC 9am, to Q for Star Awards... I help alot ppl book Q... But I was happy to help ppl.. Felicity was 1st in the Q..cos they come early. But they help us book seats.. Thanks Felicity everyone of the members.. it is what I called Unite...And help 1 another.. Really Apprecaite for help Joanne fans club book seats...I just know I was tired..But I was too HAPPY, that I can't sleep.. Cos I have been so long, never Happy for 2 peoples who I like, won awards...

Around 12plus, I go to reception, find Christallle.. And have a short chat with her.. Then, she go in.. Then, I go RG, wait for Joanne & Felicia.. And the same time also find Ya Hui for short chat.. She come at 1plus.. She is a Damn funny gal.. And is the 1st artiste who I take picture with, eyes is close..Haha.. Thanks loh, Ya Hui... After Ya Hui go in, I con't wait for Joanne & Felicia come.. Around 2pm, they come & rush in. Cos they need to be there 2pm.. Then, I with some ppl go back to recept, con't our Q & chat...

When we at Theatre, I was keep help Yijing shout for Ya Hui, shout until so loud that IXF can heard my voice shout for Ya Hui..Pai Seh lah.. I just help Yijing a hands.. Then, I also got shout for Joanne & Felicia whenever the break time. Haha.. Shout until my voice going to lose.. At least, I keep my promise. I got shout Joanne & Felicia, fair for my 2 beloved artiste...
After Star Award, we all go waited for them to come out.. Around 12am, Joanne come out..
Of course, Jollity won't forget to congrat her & take pic with her.. Around 15mins later, Felicia come out... Then, we won't forget asked sign & take pic.. Haha..Felicia, thanks for the "Golden msg", u had wrote for me.. Haha...

**Really HIGH, HAPPY, Happy.. Still Happy.. Got to sleep lah.. JOANNE ROCKZ, FELICIA ROCKZ...

**Mama G, I like to say Sorry for can't go for ur birthday party.. I also want to celebrate ur birthday.. But clush..Sorry..Hope u enjoy urself just now..^_^ I know u Love me.. I also LOVE U.. cos u r my friend.. Mama G, U Rockz...

No comments: